Will El Cucuy cheat again?

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
There is a common theme in Tony's biggest wins.

I think we can all agree his two biggest wins are Barboza and RDA.

In both fights, Ferguson was losing the fight honestly easily before the eyepoke in the RDA fight and the illegal upkick against Barboza.

Both actions changed the momentum in the fights, especially the Barboza one as you seem him move backwards stunned.

giphy.gif

sYSXpR7.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony tries to turn the fight to his favour by employing illegal and dirty tactics AGAIN.

Kevin Lee better watch out.....

You are allowed to eye poke once every fight. The sooner fighters realise this the better.

Lee smashes this dude. Takes him down and either tkos him or subs him.

I think Tony will knock him out, cheating or not!

At no point was Ferg losing to RDA
You mean aside from clearly losing the 1st round on EVERYONE'S card?

Shit changed after that eye poke.

At no point was Ferg losing to RDA
RDA won the first round. Hard to say whether Ferguson had a slow first round or a feeling out round to get a good feel for his opponent and then got busier after that. The eye poke did seem to change the fight but again, the early part of a fight often doesn't tell the story and Ferguson simply stepped on the gas more starting in R2.

Last edited:
I thought the Ferguson/RDA fight started out very close for the first 2-3 rounds, but you could tell after that Ferguson started to take over. His conditioning (remember this fight was in Mexico City which is 7300 ft above sea level) is absolutely unreal. He looked incredibly fresh in the 5th round, and he took some SHOTS from RDA in that fight that would honestly have taken most other guys out.

If you didn't score the 1st for RDA, you shouldn't comment on scoring fights. It was very obvious RDA won the round, which is why everyone scored it for him.

Great argument you have there though :rolleyes:

There is a common theme in Tony's biggest wins.

I think we can all agree his two biggest wins are Barboza and RDA.

In both fights, Ferguson was losing the fight honestly easily before the eyepoke in the RDA fight and the illegal upkick against Barboza.

Both actions changed the momentum in the fights, especially the Barboza one as you seem him move backwards stunned.

giphy.gif

sYSXpR7.jpg

I wouldn't be surprised if Tony tries to turn the fight to his favour by employing illegal and dirty tactics AGAIN.

Kevin Lee better watch out.....

Smart strategies, a la Bones Jones.

If you didn't score the 1st for RDA, you shouldn't comment on scoring fights. It was very obvious RDA won the round, which is why everyone scored it for him.

Great argument you have there though :rolleyes:
It's called feeling out your opponent RDA may have won 5 of the 25 minutes but that doesn't mean he was winning the fight. No one is winning till the fight is finished

I think Kevin Lee is in for a rude awakening.

tenor.gif

It is true though. The only way to sort this out is to make a mockery out of it and everyone start poking eyes once as there is no repercussions.

O85BoDT.jpg

I think with the new rules in place, they should take a point immediately and DQ if another foul occurs.

Eye pokes should lead to an instant point deduction, subject to instant replay. That shit would get cleaned up real fast.

It's cool he has multiple warnings depending on the referee. Maybe he will throw in a low blow or two in there just because.

Back