Will Dana get Helwani fired for covering Bellator on ESPN??

Dana got Ariel fired from Fox, he can do whatever the F he wants.
You're in fantasy land. He won't be telling anyone at ESPN what the hell to do. Tone it down with your simpering hero worship.

Okay Ariel's hairline is definitely receding. It's not super obvious because of his low natural hairline but it's happening

7Fp5aTI.jpg
Man if thats receeding, I want to receed, and most likely your hair.

Man if thats receeding, I want to receed, and most likely your hair.

Don't get me wrong, as someone who's 35 he has very good hair genetics, these photos are separated by 10+ years. By the time he actually goes bald, he'd be in his 60s if not more.

I get the feeling that if White tries strongarming ESPN over shit like this, he'll be getting the boot sooner than Helwani will.

Helwani's a company guy, White's a petulant child. Who would you want to be in business with?
The one who makes you the most money

Is this not the dumbest move ever by Ariel?? ESPN & the UFC have a partnership but yet Ariel is covering a Bellator event, their rivals press conference. I'm pretty sure Dana isn't going to care that Ariel is supposedly covering mma but how the hell do you cover your competitor on your own platform, smh@Ariel.

No but he'll get you fired.

From McDonalds.

Doubt it... Guaranteed he got the OK from ESPN first.

Ariel mentioned nothing will change and ESPN expects him to cover MMA.

Glad ESPN isn't going to pretend like everything outside of UFC doesn't exist.

I really like the WW tourney idea but I don't see how Rory gets in it especially if GeGard whoops him. He may not fight again next until spring 2019 after Mousasi gets done with him.

Wow some of you guys are really butthurt Ariel is working for ESPN.

You're forgetting or just never knew he's broken some of the biggest MMA stories in the past 10 years.

Dana even broke the Strikeforce buyout with him.

I'm pretty sure that ESPN is a sports reporting media outlet, and they can cover whatever sports they want. If there was a big Bellator event, ESPN would probably run Bellator highlights on their sports news shows. Unless they agreed to some exclusivity with the UFC, nothing is going to happen to Ariel.

And Ariel Helwani has an "MMA" show, not a "UFC" show.

The amount of people who follow Bellator but do not follow UFC is probably so minuscule, that UFC must not give a shit.

Doubt it... Guaranteed he got the OK from ESPN first.

Most likely, I agree with you. Since he's new to ESPN, he'll want to make sure he knows his boundaries very well. Once he gets more comfortable he won't need to double check everything with ESPN, though.

You guys really think that Dana enjoys seeing his new tv partner in ESPN covering Bellator for free? Paramount network isn't covering the UFC in any capacity, this is pretty ridiculous.
This is ESPN...Not FS1 nor Paramount...From speaking w people in charge of content at ESPN, I know they are developping UFC exclusive content but their coverage of the sport of MMA is not exclusive to the UFC. I'm actually glad about that. It's time for the sport to be bigger than the promotions.

You guys really think that Dana enjoys seeing his new tv partner in ESPN covering Bellator for free? Paramount network isn't covering the UFC in any capacity, this is pretty ridiculous.
You're dumb, ESPN covers all sports, Viacom owns bellator, just stfu.

ESPN is all in on Helwani.

They're gonna let him bang, bro.

espn will probably stop him from covering bellator because dazn is looking to compete with espn +

Good question OP. Don't know why people are getting pissed. I guess only time will tell if him covering Bellator will piss Dana White off.

Yeah I’m sure he just showed up without ESPN giving him the approval. Come on dude.

Back