Will cutting weight make me faster

he looked hefty enought to me to lose a few pounds, either way, it's all about balance, for example, i know my fat ass could definitely benefit from dropping a lot of pounds. obviously if i was all muscle it wouldn't help. to tell the truth, i still don't know how some boxers drop 50 pounds in 6 weeks and still win a big fight, from what the experts say that wouldn't even seem possible but boxers have done it many times in the past. Not healthy but it's done. Some people think Roy Jones was ruined by dropping back down to LHW, i don't know if that's true or not, I'm sure Roy's weight has been up that high between fights, hell, even on fight nights, he was within ten pounds of what he weighed for ruiz. I think he just got old.

he looked hefty enought to me to lose a few pounds, either way, it's all about balance, for example, i know my fat ass could definitely benefit from dropping a lot of pounds. obviously if i was all muscle it wouldn't help. to tell the truth, i still don't know how some boxers drop 50 pounds in 6 weeks and still win a big fight, from what the experts say that wouldn't even seem possible but boxers have done it many times in the past. Not healthy but it's done. Some people think Roy Jones was ruined by dropping back down to LHW, i don't know if that's true or not, I'm sure Roy's weight has been up that high between fights, hell, even on fight nights, he was within ten pounds of what he weighed for ruiz. I think he just got old.
gaining and dropping with all the time really messes with your body. jockeys do it all the time and it really fucks them up in the long run, i think there are a few mma fighters starting to suffer from the same thing.

It's not good for the kidneys at all.

gaining and dropping with all the time really messes with your body. jockeys do it all the time and it really fucks them up in the long run, i think there are a few mma fighters starting to suffer from the same thing.
fuck no it's not good for you, i don't really know how they do it but they do. Duran was lamenting the fact that he didn't have a stomach stapling done when he was boxing, it would have saved him a lot of trouble. somehow they do it though.

Don't be fooled by the others here. Putting on weight actually makes you faster.
So hit the gym and only work out arms and only arms.

ya, use one of them bicycle things and whack off really fast, he's right, listen to him.

Back