Will Crawford / Spence happen in 2019?

Streeter

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
For me this is the best fight that could happen in boxing. Been hearing rumors that this fight could happen next September or in late 19 sometime. Granted I am a novice in boxing knowledge and basically just like to watch good fights ......... is there any legit chance this fight happens next year or is this just people talking wishful thinking bs?

It'll probably happen eventually just not as soon as we'd like

Very doubtful

Wouldn't count on it. 2020 maybe. Next year both guys should be fighting the likes of Garcia, Thurman, Porter. Get those wins under their belt and they'll be able to sell a Spence/Crawford fight better.

Both guys are favorites at 147. Thurman is the closest thing to "the man" in the division but no one talks about him like he is. Spence and Crawford probably represent the biggest risks to each other, so they'll kick the can down the road while both guys cash some checks and fight through the rest of 147.

I just dont see Spence being at 147 by the end of 2019 so with that said if it doesnt happen by 2019 theyll most likely never fight

So dumb .......... the build up argument is stupid ...... how did Pac become a draw , Floyd, or anyone else? From fighting big fights ..... beating up on lesser fighters does nothing . Crawford Spence is best fight to make an both are either in primes or close an both would be next year. But I don't doubt they try an push it back till it never happens.

Back