Will Conor go for money fights from now on?

andy9432

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
There are potentionally great money fights to be made. Nate 3. Nick Diaz, GSP if he comes back, Michael Bisping (the talk would be good) I also think Conor vs Ferguson can sell really well as Ferguson is a good talker himself. I certainly think that Khabib and Ferguson will battle for a shot at a red panty night first, so the most obvious option is Nate 3 first. I don't think Conor can make 145 again. And he has no motivation to face Aldo again.

I don't think Conor wants to go for the 3rd belt, otherwise he woulda stated his intentions right after the fight or at the post presser. And Conor doesn't need a 3rd belt to make money. He is already written into the history books as the first 2 weight world champion.

Conor is the money fight. Doesn't matter who is the other guy.

I agree, but with the rumors that UFC only did 1,4-1,6 PPV buys. Conor needs a good opponent with good mic skills to sell a fight to break PPV records.

Exactly. Still won't keep him or his fans to use it as an argument to dodge the real contenders at LW. FW will never happen again.

He is not willing to put his belts on the line against the best.

There are potentionally great money fights to be made. Nate 3. Nick Diaz, GSP if he comes back, Michael Bisping (the talk would be good) I also think Conor vs Ferguson can sell really well as Ferguson is a good talker himself. I certainly think that Khabib and Ferguson will battle for a shot at a red panty night first, so the most obvious option is Nate 3 first. I don't think Conor can make 145 again. And he has no motivation to face Aldo again.

I don't think Conor wants to go for the 3rd belt, otherwise he woulda stated his intentions right after the fight or at the post presser. And Conor doesn't need a 3rd belt to make money. He is already written into the history books as the first 2 weight world champion.

LOL wut?

Khabib trash talk is good, Tony a little bit weaker imo but both should be good fights

I think Nate's out of the picture. Tony and Khabib will fight with the winner vs Connor. Gets stripped of the fw title.

Nate III, Nick Diaz, then GSP as the final boss. McGregor then retires.

How is nate 3 a bigger money fight then conor vs a undefeated ranked nr 1 contender?

If he does, haters will demonize it for it while praising the Diaz bros for the same thing in the same sentence:

"Conor is ducking, never defends."

"The Diaz bros are badass, the UFC can't tell them what to do!"

it's not so much that he'll only be going for money fights it's just that Every fight he has the option to choose between will be leveraged by ppv buys.

Example, He'll choose his next fight between Aldo and Khabib. Aldo is a the better draw, So he'll go with that.

I don't see him defending a belt ever, unless it's a money fight and is someone conveniently ranked. He doesn't want rematch with Nate Diaz, Jose Aldo, or Max Holloway. He just wants to collect belts and fight people not on the rankings, like Mayweather. Of course Mayweather will not budge for Mac 'cos he's the much bigger name.

As for belts, good luck for him if he wants to attempt Welterweight again! We all saw what happened there!

How is nate 3 a bigger money fight then conor vs a undefeated ranked nr 1 contender?

Because Nate is more popular than Khabib. He seems to have more fans. So more fans watching/paying PPV = more $$$$$. Khabib keep saying Russia has 150 M people, well looks like he hasn't got many fans. He needs the backing of Russian people to be successful earner.

Because Nate is more popular than Khabib. He seems to have more fans. So more fans watching/paying PPV = more $$$$$. Khabib keep saying Russia has 150 M people, well looks like he hasn't got many fans. He needs the backing of Russian people to be successful earner.
His fans are not really welcome in 2016 America. Can you imagine the look on the Custom Officer's face when 500 Russian Muslims show up at the airport?

Irish fans get in the US in heartbeat while singing olé olé all the way!

LOL
It is funny how much in desperation mode Conor nutsuckers are.
They are making thousand of threads just desperately trying to sway Conro not to defend his belt against any type of contender.

You talk Khabib, they point to Tony. You talk Tony, they point to Diaz or Tyrone or Maia or anyone that will not put their gifted belt in danger.

This is trully comical and pathetic at the same time!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back