Will Conor employ the same strategy as the Nate 2 fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pussy....You're lucky I am banned from that topic. You are still a little pussy, that can't fight your own battles. Remember, you had to crawl like a little bitch on your knees to strangers? Your jokes suck, and you are a Beta. @John Wang , @Grrrr , @22k , @pcptornado .......He joined one day ago (probably just because he wanted revenge), then begged for help like a pussy? You allow Nerds like this in your crew? I don't get it...alphas like your crew..allowing a Beta like @Andy to sneak in. You guys aint slippen, are you?
Come on mang....
If you aren't careful it's goodnight sweet prince.
You hot as fire right now. Don't get banned on a karate forum.

I think overall, tony is a better striker than nate...but that's not going to help against conor...nate is a very good boxer...much better than tony...and tony is not an offensive wrestler...this fight is going to be on the feet...and I think conor can go more than 2 rounds...he went 5 with nate...sure he got tired, but he persevered and kept going...so next time, going 5 rounds won't be as hard...
Tony is very capable of offensive grappling, he takes a lot of fights to the ground and finishes them there, he just generally mixes things up.
I don't expect Tony to simply stand an Box with Conor, Tony's fights almost always see him employ multiple disciplines and he is very adaptable.

Come on mang....
If you aren't careful it's goodnight sweet prince.
You hot as fire right now. Don't get banned on a karate forum.
I'm done. No need to be banned. Sorry mods.

Tony is too punchable, everybody lands on him and he has been nearly finished in many of his recent fights, Conor hits that chin and it's over.
If this is all Conor fans are banking on they're going to have a bad night.

Yeah so why did you say I should've mentioned Pride before UFC?
Show me where I said it.....I said you never even mentioned Pride...or use the word MMA. You used UFC. Like a newb.

LOLZ don't happen as a result of me not enjoying something.

I thought you wanted to discuss MMA.

What are you doing?
You going to run to your new friends for help again?

Show me where I said it.....I said you never even mentioned Pride...or use the word MMA. You used UFC. Like a newb.
So because I said I've watched UFC since the 90s, that means I only watched UFC?

Do you NEED to find these little non existent things because you are so desperate for a win just one time?

So because I said I've watched UFC since the 90s, that means I only watched UFC?

Do you NEED to find these little non existent things because you are so desperate for a win just one time?
Don't you have favors to re-pay? Better get those jaw muscles warmed up, there is a train waiting.

[
Don't you have favors to re-pay? Better get those jaw muscles warmed up, there is a train waiting.
So I mention MMA and you want to go off topic?

This thread is about McGregor.

STFU about conversations from other sections of the site.

<{dayum}>

STFU about conversations from other sections of the site.
For real Nancy, you are the one who dragged me into a firefight in another thread that started all this. Good to see I am getting to you Nerd. You look pathetic. Crawling around on your knees for help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back