Will Conor employ the same strategy as the Nate 2 fight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
For real Nancy, you are the one who dragged me into a firefight in another thread that started all this. Good to see I am getting to you Nerd. You look pathetic. Crawling around on your knees for help.
This thread isn't for anything but discussion about McGregor vs Ferguson.

If you want to discuss that, let me know.

HAHA!!! Anyone can Google........If you actually watched MMA, you would know what the fuck I am saying. If you are too technical to understand the stylistic difference between Cowboy and The Dragon, then there is no hope for you.

You know what? I just re-read my posts and I feel like a real dick for picking on you. I'm sorry man. My mother taught me better. Hope you'll accept my apology.

Anyway my point is Mcgregor is actually a very dynamic kicker. He hasn't utilized his kick in his recent fights most likely out of fear of being taken down. If the fight with Ferguson does happen I'd like to see him vary his strikes more and mix in some of those kicks that he showcased againt Holloway or Siver.

So much is made of his left cross that people forget just how good he utilized his kicks during his featherweight run.

You know what? I just re-read my posts and I feel like a real dick for picking on you. I'm sorry man. My mother taught me better. Hope you'll accept my apology.

Anyway my point is Mcgregor is actually a very dynamic kicker. He hasn't utilized his kick in his recent fights most likely out of fear of being taken down. If the fight with Ferguson does happen I'd like to see him vary his strikes more and mix in some of those kicks that he showcased againt Holloway or Siver.

So much is made of his left cross that people forget just how good he utilized his kicks during his featherweight run.
Ha! I did not feel "picked on" man. I was a dick to, and I have a thick skin. His kicks are not that bad (Think Bloodsport), very Van Damme like.....His wrestling tho......

I got Conor and it seems obvious to me.

We will see though, I def. wont doubt Tony ever again if he beats Conor

I think so. Conors key to success isn't what most people are saying here. Conor has way better striking. He will bust toneys face up just as bad as Nate's in both fights. It's definitely a big possibility that he can KO him inside 2. But I don't think he does. I think he uses his counters to catch toney throughout the fight, while employing leg kicks. He needs to stick and move. I also think if he drops him like he did Nate, he won't go for the finish because of toneys bottom game. It will be a UD for Conor imo.
No.

McGregor has to switch his entire gameplay up. Look for McGregor to utilize leg kicks and have a less output of strikes to keep Diaz at bay and conserve his stamina.

If I'm Diaz, I'm pressuring McGregor and forcing him to fight while cutting the cage off. Jab him up and work the body against the cage. Easier said than done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back