Will Conor’s cardio be improved enough for Khabib

Diaz/mcgregor 1 conor emptied the tank in rd 1 trying to end the fight early to go along with his prediction.

Second fight he was a lot more measured and went the full 5 rounds with a cardio machine in diaz and won.

Now tell me again when he gassed to the point of exhaustion where he was no longer able to compete in an mma match?

Btw your a sheep
Lol I’m not saying he loses gas and subsequently can’t compete, I’m simply saying that ALL aspects of anyone’s game deplete significantly when you’re exhausted, which is apparent in his fights, his fight IQ starts lacking and he’s not thinking technique he’s thinking with his heart trying to match forward and keep going, admittedly still landing decent but weak shots.

Also, hmm interesting, because usually the people that call other people sheeps are sheeps themesleves, letting their insecurity about that fact urge them to try as hard as they can to be edgy and call other people sheeps to shift the attention/spotlight from their own lack of originality /sheepish tendencies lol

Connor doesn’t gas because he’s out of shape.

He gasses because he has a hard time with certain talented opponents and has to expend more energy to keep competitive.

True and tbh cardio is one of those things that can’t be taught, it takes years of serious dedication to improve it even slightly, I just can’t see him having significantly better cardio than before
Yeah, i mean it hasn't exactly cost him a great deal of success so far, but I do think that the 2nd Nate fight is as good as his cardio will ever be

Yeah, i mean it hasn't exactly cost him a great deal of success so far, but I do think that the 2nd Nate fight is as good as his cardio will ever be
Agreed for sure, he can probably improve it a tiny bit more with some serious effort, who knows maybe he has? But the naturally heavy stocky set guys always lack cardio, and yeah you may argue that he was skinny before but he was still a wide set skinny guy & I just feel that those body types inherently have bad cardio and good power, but wtf do I know lol

Connor doesn’t gas because he’s out of shape.

He gasses because he has a hard time with certain talented opponents and has to expend more energy to keep competitive.
Well yeah that and the fact that he’s naturally a wide set bigger sort of body regardless of how skinny he was before he was still stocky & naturally big, I think those types of bodies inherently have bad cardio & good power (I repeated myself I know lol chill)

No, and if Conor wins it won't be because of cardio.

No, and if Conor wins it won't be because of cardio.
No it will be 20% skill 80% luck. Culminating in landing a well timed yet lucky punch and then capitalising.
I have the statistics f u

*jk*

Depends on if he has to throw 400+ punches again. I'd love to know what examples you've got of great fighters who aren't gassing with that much output.

Diaz/mcgregor 1 conor emptied the tank in rd 1 trying to end the fight early to go along with his prediction.

Second fight he was a lot more measured and went the full 5 rounds with a cardio machine in diaz and won.

Now tell me again when he gassed to the point of exhaustion where he was no longer able to compete in an mma match?

Btw your a sheep
Your silence is music to my ears

Btw your a sheep
I’m fact I find myself rather aroused by it

Yeah I believe he will be prepared but you can’t let his confidence fool you into thinking he doesn’t worry about the fight, because he does. Any coherent human being in Conor’s position would fear khabib, simple as that,
In Conor's position? TF are you talking about? You mean a 2 division Champ who's quality of opponents is miles ahead of anything Khabib has ever faced? You need to quit drinking Rogan's kool aid. 6 out of 10 of Khabib's UFC fights went the distance. He subbed MJ, who's lost 5 of his last 6, and has been submitted 8 out of his 13 losses, Khabib didn't do anything 7 other guys haven't already done. His other sub came against Shalorus, a fighter who NEVER won a fight in the UFC. His TKO's? Tavares, a near .500 win pct in the UFC journeyman who now fights in the PFL, and Horcher, a part time mechanic who has dropped 2 of his 3 UFC bouts. Get real.

Last edited:
its blatantly obvious that if Conor gasses early then he is 100% done for but I’m excited to see if his cardio has improved, I mean cardio is notoriously difficult to improve. I’m intrigued to see how long he lasts, i mean surely he’s been working on it constantly? I personally believe he will be fully out of gas by mid round 3, Bib will obviously play the long game and wear him out, thoughts?
He tried to improve his cardio and pace himself for the second Diaz fight, didn't work for shit. You need years to work on your cardio, donnt think Connor has that type of dedication, especially after the Mayweather fight

Depends on if he has to throw 400+ punches again. I'd love to know what examples you've got of great fighters who aren't gassing with that much output.
Well I mean fighters gas for sure, but it doesn’t render them almost useless, I just feel that Conor deals with it far worse than other fighters, which I don’t blame him for, it’s just fact but the truth is striking output is not the same as damage output. Meaning; just because you can throw a high volume of punches doesn’t necessarily mean that you are damaging your opponent enough to justify wasting that much energy, quality over quantity, well placed and well timed shots in a smaller quantity is far far more effective than than 30 seconds of hardcore aggressive striking, but the thing is, Conor is known for his timing and placement, so I’m not disputing Conor’s fight style I’m just saying he doesn’t deal well with flurrying himself to exhaustion

Like i said up top l, have discussed, feel free to leave your opinion

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/is-mcnugget’s-cardio-really-that-bad.3803309/
I think the truth of it is this; he has mediocre cardio, HOWEVER it is still underrated. Y most people, but that doesn’t mean his cardio is necessarily good it just means it’s not as bad as people think it is. And tbh you can disagree with this but it really is the truth if you think about it, you’re basically saying that he hasn’t proved to you that his cardio sucks, but can you name a time where he proved to you that his cardio is good? Nope. Only a couple of bad displays of cardio, no good ones. Therefore his cardio is just below average but most people think it is well below average

He tried to improve his cardio and pace himself for the second Diaz fight, didn't work for shit. You need years to work on your cardio, donnt think Connor has that type of dedication, especially after the Mayweather fight
Facts. However he has had some time to improve it somewhat, the question is has he actually took the time to train, I think not. But who knows

In Conor's position? TF are you talking about? You mean a 2 division Champ who's quality of opponents is miles ahead of anything Khabib has ever faced? You need to quit drinking Rogan's kool aid. 6 out of 10 Khabib fights went the distance. He subbed MJ, who's lost 5 of his last 6, and has been submitted 8 out of his 13 losses, Khabib didn't do anything 7 other guys haven't already done. His other sub came against Shalorus, a fighter who NEVER won a fight in the UFC. His TKO's? Tavares, a near .500 win pct in the UFC journeyman who now fights in the PFL, and Horcher, a part time mechanic who has dropped 2 of his 3 UFC bouts. Get real.
Yes. In Conor’s position. Meaning he is under a lot of pressure to live up to expectations set by his previous performances, which were impressive obviously. So I’m not entirely sure what you thought I meant by that? Perhaps you’re just one of those touchy butthurt conor fans that doesn’t even need anyone to say anything negative about Conor in order for you to go off on a tangent about how great he is lol. Khabib statistics are a fair argument, you can’t deny the numbers and statsistics and I get that, I was merely stating that Conor is scared of khabib. Which he is. Whether you want to believe it or not lol

The thing we all need to remember tho is the curse of invincibility. It always wears off in a fight where people least expect it, maybe because the fighter takes the fight too lightly, but time and time again fighters’ invincibility ends in a fight that fans are confident they will win

go rewatch his fight against gleison tibau...not only did he lose a round, many thought he lost a round.

In Conor's position? TF are you talking about? You mean a 2 division Champ who's quality of opponents is miles ahead of anything Khabib has ever faced? You need to quit drinking Rogan's kool aid. 6 out of 10 of Khabib's UFC fights went the distance. He subbed MJ, who's lost 5 of his last 6, and has been submitted 8 out of his 13 losses, Khabib didn't do anything 7 other guys haven't already done. His other sub came against Shalorus, a fighter who NEVER won a fight in the UFC. His TKO's? Tavares, a near .500 win pct in the UFC journeyman who now fights in the PFL, and Horcher, a part time mechanic who has dropped 2 of his 3 UFC bouts. Get real.
Let me also add that as much as I love Joe, anyone who is influenced by his opinion on anything; bar a few things in MMA is a brainless ape. I think for myself thanks. I drink my own kool aid.

Back