Will Colby take a page out of Shawn Michaels book when he beats RDA?

People hate Colby because they think he is a dick, but he is really just trying to make a name by generating heel heat. Now, whether he is good or not is another debate. But I don't think he is unintentionally being a bad guy. I think everything he says is part of a promo, and the boys at the UFC can't stand it or differentiate fact from fiction - like Werdum, Usman, etc.

With that said, if he comes out with the Brazilian flag or continues to mock Brazil, I am all for it!

Bret was legit salty about that^ sh!t..

7bnre5U.gif

Brett is salty about everything though

People hate Colby because they think he is a dick, but he is really just trying to make a name by generating heel heat. Now, whether he is good or not is another debate. But I don't think he is unintentionally being a bad guy. I think everything he says is part of a promo, and the boys at the UFC can't stand it or differentiate fact from fiction - like Werdum, Usman, etc.

With that said, if he comes out with the Brazilian flag or continues to mock Brazil, I am all for it!

I agree. It’s a work. There’s a reason why boxing and even players in team sports have used wrestling’s heel heat gimmick. It really works.

Only with the Brazilian flag instead of the Canadian Flag? Shawn Michaels is The Heartbreak Kid, and Colby is the undisputed king of raw American steel and sex appeal. There are many similarities.

IRya7Fbj.gif

tumblr_muj42qxYmR1qheak7o2_250.gif

10wmb80.gif

20kvin7.gif

f9amIvd.gif
Colby ain't no "sexy boy"...

He don't dance son...

stone-cold-steve-austin.jpg

Colby ain’t got the balls to do it in brazil

anigif_enhanced-12640-1412121266-7.gif

It's a crime in Brazil to do so. Pro Wrestler Chris Jericho was almost arrested for it.

TMZ has picked up on the Chris Jericho incident in Brazil where he desecrated the Brazilian flag. As noted before, WWE has suspended Jericho indefinitely.

We noted earlier that during Jericho's match with CM Punk, a referee came down and interrupted. Jericho was forced to make an apology to the fans before the match was re-started. The match was actually stopped by police. Jericho was informed that desecrating the national flag is a crime, punishable by incarceration.

Jericho was given an option - apologize to the fans or go to jail. Jericho apologized and the match was finished. Jericho was hurried to the back where police were waiting to speak to him. Cooler heads prevailed and Jericho was not arrested. WWE rushed him to the airport and out of the country, then announcing his suspension.

anigif_enhanced-12640-1412121266-7.gif

It's a crime in Brazil to do so. Pro Wrestler Chris Jericho was almost arrested for it.

TMZ has picked up on the Chris Jericho incident in Brazil where he desecrated the Brazilian flag. As noted before, WWE has suspended Jericho indefinitely.

We noted earlier that during Jericho's match with CM Punk, a referee came down and interrupted. Jericho was forced to make an apology to the fans before the match was re-started. The match was actually stopped by police. Jericho was informed that desecrating the national flag is a crime, punishable by incarceration.

Jericho was given an option - apologize to the fans or go to jail. Jericho apologized and the match was finished. Jericho was hurried to the back where police were waiting to speak to him. Cooler heads prevailed and Jericho was not arrested. WWE rushed him to the airport and out of the country, then announcing his suspension.

Ahhhh, yes

I completely forgot about this!

BUT. Does it beat JBL doing a nazi salute at a Germany house show?

QXE6wrm.gif

WWE wrestlers know how to get real heat

yawn, lame wwe style shit
he should hire more inspired people for his online marketing, that shit is weak
or maybe you're a friend of his, or his cousin, or some random loser, don't know but in any case, meh

It'd be hilarious if he did. Or something close. But he won't.

lol @ the people who like professional wrestling and think the actors are anything but actors working their shtick in a controlled narrative.

random question, is it legal in america to spit or shit on the national flag or is it some kind of crime?

I think if he did that, he'd become an instant draw, and not the fake draw he is now. He'd be infamous in a way. Spreading fake rumpurs that there are Brazilian hitmen after him and having articles made, would spread that infamy. Having a "failed" assassination attempt would make him the second biggest draw in the UFC.

Let me be on the marketing/PR team bruh.

yeah but what if it did'nt fail ?
anyway as someone said it is a crime in brasil, so he'd probably be jailed, and I don't think he'd be very safe in a brasilian prison without security lol

lol @ the people who like professional wrestling and think the actors are anything but actors working their shtick in a controlled narrative.

Please point to wrestling fans who think it isn't a show and is a legit competition...

Smh

pretty sure everyone here said Colby is using a WWE approach to draw heat gain exposure which is clearly working. The only people having a hard time differentiating seems to be the Brahzillians. Wouldn't that indicate a controlled narrative you sad dad?

Brazil won't take that as lightly as Canada, the times are different

MMA fighters like Colby are doing the same thing, it's all acting and copied from Pro wrestling.

there's like a hundred replies here and no one has pointed out that colby is getting beaten to shit?

random question, is it legal in america to spit or shit on the national flag or is it some kind of crime?
you can spit on, burn, and stomp on a flag as long as it's yours. Defecating or urinating on it, would get you a charge of indecent exposure or lewd act in public. Try it Texas though.

Back