Will Brooks released from UFC roster

I thought they would have given him one more fight.

Marcin Held lost his first three fights in the UFC, and was given one more to redeem himself which he did. And, Brooks beat Held handily right before the joining the UFC.

Brooks went 1 - 3, with a win over Ross Pearson to start off his UFC career. Recently, Pearson lost 4 in a row (first loss being to Brooks) and only just redeemed himself last week.

A little surprised because he is a solid fighter, just had tough luck in the UFC. Not to mention Alex missed weight and came in heavy to defeat Brooks.
Held was robbed against Lauzon tho

<36> Phil Brooks still has a job, But Ill Will is on the outs. Dat shit cray.
Businesses operate on money. Will Brooks cost more than he was worth whereas a potential CM Punk opponent will be a cheap investment on a big return.

You will be charged for any further education.

57d4e54108698.gif
Love this gif. The shock of the upset sinks in, followed quickly by manly acceptance.

Businesses operate on money. Will Brooks cost more than he was worth whereas a potential CM Punk opponent will be a cheap investment on a big return.

You will be charged for any further education.

Why do you think it will be a big return, or cheap opponent? Dana's bitch...

tito-ortiz-dana-is-my-boss-shirt.jpg

<{1-8}> .

Why do you think it will be a big return, or cheap opponent? Dana's bitch...

tito-ortiz-dana-is-my-boss-shirt.jpg

<{1-8}> .
Because the Joe Blow they pay 1000 bucks to fight Punk is paramount to collect that payday.

No more free knowledge. PM me with credit card or PayPal info if you'd like to continue this Q and A.

Lauzon thought so, but I disagreed with him. It was a close fight.
Clear 29-28 Held imo, and i thought it could've been 30-27 Held, as far as i can remember i can't understand 2 rounds going to Joe, he was totally off that day

Because the Joe Blow they pay 1000 bucks to fight Punk is paramount to collect that payday.

No more free knowledge. PM me with credit card or PayPal info if you'd like to continue this Q and A.

That's some hot fresh bull Shit your selling there, huh ??

[<cena1} Nice try, flunkie.

I didn't think he'd be LW champion but I thought he'd do a hell of a lot better than what he did.

One of the biggest flameouts ever. Dude lost to gatekeeper grapplers

Someone outside the top 10 like James Vick kills him.
Whats your point? Thats all hypothetical. Theres guys outside the top 15 that would likely kill James Vick.

not surprising in the least, i didnt think he would do well.

and everyone saying Chandler lol he would do even worse.

annoying motherfucker, glad he got cut

If its really 1 mil, i think tjats the best career move.

Bellator is 3rd world mma, proof yet again

Selective memory.

This is bullshit and you know it.

Did you forget Eddie Alvarez? Oh but, Conor walked through him easily, so that means Eddie sucks and always did! He's only been champ in every single organization he's ever been in.

That doesn't mean anything, though, all of his opponents were shit just like him! Nothing is ever good enough on Sherdog.

One former Bellator fighter does bad in UFC and suddenly every other former Bellator-to-UFC fighter is shit, too.

I guess you had to find some way to prove your little point, though, right?

MMA fans.. the worst of the fucking worst.

I thought they would have given him one more fight.

Marcin Held lost his first three fights in the UFC, and was given one more to redeem himself which he did. And, Brooks beat Held handily right before the joining the UFC.

Brooks went 1 - 3, with a win over Ross Pearson to start off his UFC career. Recently, Pearson lost 4 in a row (first loss being to Brooks) and only just redeemed himself last week.

A little surprised because he is a solid fighter, just had tough luck in the UFC. Not to mention Alex missed weight and came in heavy to defeat Brooks.
Held gets 20/20 while Brooks gets 50/50. They probably expected Brooks to make a title run. With that nowhere in sight what's the point of keeping for that money. Pretty sure they'd be okay paying him 20/20.

Was hoping he'd get another crack at it. Oh well.

Back