Will Brooks released from UFC roster

giphy.gif
Will just didn't shine in the UFC I wanted big things for him, truthfully there are more fighters that should be gone before him....

This the guy that kept bitching about Bellator on social media because he feels he isn't being promoted more, so he starts to sh*t on them publicly? Well that settles it, he's worth every penny being 1-3 in the UFC.
Not only that. He was also talking about how Bellator is where old people go to retire.

Really sucks that this dude became a prime example.

Somewhere Coolidge's bitchass is shedding tears ...

Lol thank god. I thought we were about to let that idiot slide.

Yo Coolidge I know ur in here. This would be a good place to reveal your new account and take some heat off ur boy.

Got caught in the same guillotine that Nik Lentz had tried before and made a career of, fucking stupid moron

giphy.gif

<36>

After going 1-3 in the octagon, former Bellator LW champ Will Brooks was released from his UFC contract and will be part of the PFL 1 million tournament.

Will Brooks arrived in UFC 17-1 in MMA, now he is 18-4 after being finished in his last 3 fights, by Nik Lentz (12-5-1 UFC), Charles "Du Bronx" Oliveira (10-8 UFC) and Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira (7-3 UFC).

- Will Brooks

{<jordan}{<jordan}{<jordan}

So looks like WSOF was the UFC bush league and now Brooks is looking to rebound in the now PFL

Brooks with USADA on his case just wasn't the same fighter.

dude was disappointing in the UFC. i guess he just has chandler's number. sort of like jeremy horn beating chael so many times
Chandler just lost via a little leg kick from a nobody of an opponent. He's just as crappy as Brooks.

Expected a lot more from him. Wish him well fighting easier competition...

I did too.

I didn’t expect him to be a world beater, but I expected him to be competitive.

I wish him well.

Something about the guy I find really hard to root for

Chandler just lost via a little leg kick from a nobody of an opponent. He's just as crappy as Brooks.

chandler beat a man who defended the UFC lightweight title 3 times. so that belt & division is crappy too.

I thought they would have given him one more fight.

Marcin Held lost his first three fights in the UFC, and was given one more to redeem himself which he did. And, Brooks beat Held handily right before the joining the UFC.

Brooks went 1 - 3, with a win over Ross Pearson to start off his UFC career. Recently, Pearson lost 4 in a row (first loss being to Brooks) and only just redeemed himself last week.

A little surprised because he is a solid fighter, just had tough luck in the UFC. Not to mention Alex missed weight and came in heavy to defeat Brooks.

Damn, that's crazy.

You're the ultimate goof if you think PFL is actually giving one of these a million dollars though.

I could see them totally doing this, but then they will fold pretty soon after that

should have kept his jawing off social media and trained harder.. twitter ruined his ufc career,,

what evs.. rather watch paint dry..

I thought they would have given him one more fight.

Marcin Held lost his first three fights in the UFC, and was given one more to redeem himself which he did. And, Brooks beat Held handily right before the joining the UFC.

Brooks went 1 - 3, with a win over Ross Pearson to start off his UFC career. Recently, Pearson lost 4 in a row (first loss being to Brooks) and only just redeemed himself last week.

A little surprised because he is a solid fighter, just had tough luck in the UFC. Not to mention Alex missed weight and came in heavy to defeat Brooks.

how many fights has kailin curran lost ?

I wish him the best. Talented, well-rounded fighter, but seems to lack adaptability when the figgt is not going his way. With better coaching to sharpen his fight IQ, he can stilll do great things.

The timing of this actually works out pretty good for him for a man with few other options.

After going 1-3 in the octagon, former Bellator LW champ Will Brooks was released from his UFC contract and will be part of the PFL 1 million tournament.
Ill Will had no chill and overestimated his skill. Now he's over the hill and trynna win that mil.

Back