Will Brooks latest Instagram post after sub loss to Nik Lentz

Good guy Will Brooks ....definitely not the same fighter as angry will Brooks, angry will Brooks would be champ by now

Will is just not mean enough. He should be way more angry about this loss.

Hacksaw Jack Reynolds was so pissed after losing a big football game in college, that he cut his car in half with a hacksaw, then went on to be a pro bowl linebacker with the Rams. You’d never hear this kind of Instagram crap from him. He would’ve probably eaten his iPhone on rye with a little horseradish, if they had iPhones back then.
Is that how he got his nickname or was he already "Hacksaw" and therefore he had to use one to cut his car in half?
Seems like there would be other more effective ways to cut a car in half.

knock-knock-youre-opxmcl.jpg

Cry me river Will Brooks. Your wife and your god can't help you in the Octagon. LOL

Win fights and you want need to beg for your job on social media. Dude is playing reverse psychology with the fans and UFC. LOL

I don't think he wants your sympathy.

But seriously, people like you are why we can't have nice things. The guy's just trying to be positive and reflective after a loss.

And what of Michael Chandler?

Maybe it just was a good match-up for him. Obviously he has the potential, but there's a lot of pieces missing. He's also 31, it's rare to see someone make sudden improvements at that age.

Very different from most fighters post-loss (nowadays).

You said Chandler was overrated, but beating Alvarez is a pretty significant feather in his cap, no? Nick Lentz is not as good as the guys Brooks has beaten. He has clearly regressed.

It's irrelevant, unless you beat him in the UFC then you're the perpetual #1 P4P.

I appreciate brooks openness. but admitting your woman had to pay for your first date? ouch....

Is that how he got his nickname or was he already "Hacksaw" and therefore he had to use one to cut his car in half?
Seems like there would be other more effective ways to cut a car in half.
Yeah but Acetylene Jack doesn't sound so tough. It'd be hilarious if he was so compelled because his given name was Hacksaw, but I'm sure the nickname resulted from the insane post-game episode. And if he did things the easy way, he wouldn't be nicknamed for his psychotic tenacity.

Ooh, watch out! Instagram Will is unhappy that he lost.

One month is enough time to secure that title.

In all seriousness: He'll be back. If he can find a way to get back to his old Bellator self, he'd be a beast. I don't think it's an issue of better competition, since he's been losing to some pretty mediocre fighters.

Or maybe it's a situation where mediocre fighters are BETTER than him?

It's a shame. Had high hopes for the guy too.

Didn't he take a pay cut from signing with the UFC? Should of just stayed as Bellator champ

Interesting post. I wonder why God put him in this tough position.

did you put money on that dog. made a killing if you did.
I passed last minute.
No I didn't. That AV of yours is hilarious, that's some of the worst shadow boxing form I've ever seen lol.

No I didn't. That AV of yours is hilarious, that's some of the worst shadow boxing form I've ever seen lol.

I rewatch the holm knockout at least once every couple weeks. Brings me joy unspeakable.

Back