Will Brooks has been such a disappointment

I don't think Bellator would want him back. They know he can probably still beat Chandler and tthat he was a whiny problematic champion with often dull, one-sided decision fights.. unless he was whooping on their golden pretty boy Chandler that is.

Looks like the in-house doctor at ATT can't get the job done after USADA
ywQ8lmp.gif

I don't think Bellator would want him back. They know he can probably still beat Chandler and tthat he was a whiny problematic champion with often dull, one-sided decision fights.. unless he was whooping on their golden pretty boy Chandler that is.

Actually i think they'll see him on a terrible run and want to make that fight happen. And even if he can beat Mike, if Nik can tap him i thinkbtheres a decent chance Primus or Goiti can too.

Actually i think they'll see him on a terrible run and want to make that fight happen. And even if he can beat Mike, if Nik can tap him i thinkbtheres a decent chance Primus or Goiti can too.

Well that's true. And I completely forgot about Primus' entire existence there for a moment. Wow.

I’m not really surprised. I think in Bellator, guys probably respected him too much because he was the champ. I think going in there and fighting, he doesn’t get that, ‘Oh (expletive), it’s the champ’ and people would allow him to compete at his full potential.
When he went over there, he’s just another fighter and people don’t respect him as much, and that’s why he’s having more trouble. He’s a really good fighter and I’m sure he’ll bounce back. He lost to a jiu-jitsu guy who could catch anybody. He didn’t respect the jiu-jitsu and wasn’t afraid of it and that’s what happened.

- Saad Awad

He's so gifted too. Damn, I hope he gets back on track, he's not too young anymore.

Back