Will be Josh Barnett in a 8 man tournament??

Goddamn I wish I could go.

The rest of the catch wrestling world has been complaining that Barnett doesn’t participate enough (eg “he may not be the best - we wouldn’t know because he doesn’t participate”) - this should shut them up.

Thanks TS.

What are the odds that Barnett doesn't win?

8 man tournament..josh barnett will be yoda-blog2-280x300.jpg

Great title T.S. lmao

I take it nothing is lined up yet for an MMA fight in the UFC?

what happened? there is no news about Josh in this tournament <{vega}>

Curran Jacobs vs Josh Barnett.
I hope that match happens.

Nicholas Caggia lmao

<CageCoffee>

Comp-Caggia.jpg

image_400x400.jpg

Barnett was replaced by someone else. The tournament happened yesterday.

Just guessing but he'll probably do pro wrestling in New Japan, he's part of the English commentary and did a bit of an angle with another wrestler, maybe just a match or two

glad i didn't fly out to watch.

https://mymmanews.com/snake-pit-usa-catch-wrestling-2018/
The 8- Man Tournament:
Kenny Lester U.S.
Nicholas Caggia U.S.
Brandon Ruiz U.S.
Jon Zang U.S.
Pat Stano U.S.
Erik Hammer U.S.
Curran Jacobs U.S.
Johnny Buck U.S.
FINALS:
Curran Jacobs defeated Brandon Ruiz by Rear Naked Choke in the 3rd overtime round to become champion.​

Just guessing but he'll probably do pro wrestling in New Japan, he's part of the English commentary and did a bit of an angle with another wrestler, maybe just a match or two

Any chance he will do MMA?

Any chance he will do MMA?
I've no idea, probably, doing New Japan will bring him back into the Japanese limelight and maybe Rizin will pick him up but I think New Japan are not like they were in mid 00's when Inoki nearly bankrupted them by putting big wrestling stars in real fights with top MMA guys almost all of them got smashed. Barnett is different though, he actually can fight and beats everyone currently signed to Rizin

I've no idea, probably, doing New Japan will bring him back into the Japanese limelight and maybe Rizin will pick him up but I think New Japan are not like they were in mid 00's when Inoki nearly bankrupted them by putting big wrestling stars in real fights with top MMA guys almost all of them got smashed. Barnett is different though, he actually can fight and beats everyone currently signed to Rizin

Than they can co-promote a champ v champ fight with Bellator.

I can dream if I like.

Back