Will AJ Sacrifice weight to Catch FURY?

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Brits needs to remind AJ that this is for the big dogs, big leagues. Speed and reach is what is needed against Fury as we saw in Wilder.

Turtle AJ can catch Fury? Fury doesn’t come to you, you have to go to him and make sure you don’t get caught.

My grandma said, “this is for the big dogs!”

Brits needs to remind AJ that this is for the big dogs, big leagues. Speed and reach is what is needed against Fury as we saw in Wilder.

Turtle AJ can catch Fury? Fury doesn’t come to you, you have to go to him and make sure you don’t get caught.

What do you mean "this is for the big dogs"?

Probably like 5lbs at the most. I feel like he could still catch Fury while still being 250lbs

I don't think so. AJ's power relies a bit on his muscles. Actually Fury would have to cut 10 more pounds to come in even lighter and faster.

I would expect AJ to come in pretty light for a Fury fight. Close the distance and aim to attack the body to slow Fury down.

If Fury is as static as he was in the last 3 fights, AJ wins handily, but I would expect that by the time they fight, Fury will have his mobility back.

Big thing is you don't need to worry about getting caught by Fury as everyone know he has zero power.

I dont think he's going to purely outbox him so I would wonder why he would do that. He does come in very heavy tho for the most part which I don't like and wish he would lose a little weight.

I'd say he comes ins little lighter than usual and will be looking to counter, I like Joshuas check hook. Also combintaion punching a thing that AJ is good at is a real wesponn against fury. You might not hit him with one but you'll hit him with one of three. So yes less weight would be good. Biggest scare factor here is Joshuas cardio and furys great cardio.

Seems a little difficult to judge as fury has good cardio, something Joshua can be criticised for and his boxing ability is great. This is the trickier fight for Joshua for sure

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back