Wilder vs Fury was exactly like Frampton/Cruz 1 “117-111”

GolovkinGOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I remember Brits going crazy saying that Frampton “clearly” won against Cruz. Yet Cruz threw the harder punches and more effective punches. One judge had it 117-111 for Frampton. Another judge had it 114-114.

In the rematch Cruz took care of business.

Wilder showed way better FUNDAMENTALS to alleviate the fight’s scoring. Went down to the body with his jabs, Top, power/body punches, and effective aggression in that Fury mainly engaged when Wilder didn’t, whereas Wilder brought the action. Roy was all over the place with no answers, BHop didn’t get strong punches he needed to hurt Calzaghe.

Wilder’s scorecard was beyond justified. Fury did not outpoint a Calzaghe style performance.

Fury vs Wilder was close with many swing rounds. It’s all about which style you prefer, and Wilder fights nothing like Foreman. You could say Foreman doesn’t like Fury’s style out of nostalgia (Ali), however Fury was floored twice....

Let's call it a truce huh pal.

We all know that these threads (including some of my own) are veiled passive agressive abuse after the weekend.

I agree that score card was compete trash and that there are robberies here. It wasn't as high profile tho so went under the radar.

I whole heartedly admit there can be shit judging everywhere.

Let's call it a truce huh pal.

We all know that these threads (including some of my own) are veiled passive agressive abuse after the weekend.

I agree that score card was compete trash and that there are robberies here. It wasn't as high profile tho so went under the radar.

I whole heartedly admit there can be shit judging everywhere.

It’s not about “shit” judging at all. I didn’t say 117-111 was shit regarding Frampton and Cruz or that it had a Draw of 114-114. When elites get in the ring there’s always debate about which style was better. Like I said Phil, 117-111 vs 115-111. Which one is crap? Who got floored twice vs Frampton and Cruz.

Who performed better? Fury or GGG with the Canelo 1 vs Wilder?

GGG fans don’t admit that it was GGg’s worst compubox stats to date, missing 1000 punches. Just pointing a small amount of jabs from a 1000 attempts vs Fury who did no such thing and actually tagged Wilder with 1-2 combinations. GGG did not.

THEReFOrE, this is why 118-110 for Byrd wasn’t crazy. One judge thought GGG, for all his hype, fought like a bitch. Surely u agree with these comparisons and double standards.

Bottom line is Fury is a better boxer than GGG

Back