Wilder vs Fury Predictions

Who will win?

• Total voters
Fury is going to win a decision, which will be much closer than it should be, and everyone is going to be wondering at the end of the fight why didn't Wilder engage. Fury is going to take Wilder's right away and we are going to be watch a noob who can't make use of the power against someone that can just box and coast it in. Wilder has a better chance of beating AJ than Fury.

Will he bully him up close though ?

Will he not try to play an outside cagey game and not get too close in order to avoid walking into bomb zone

I think trying to walk forward at Wilder will be a mistake
The end of Wilder’s punches is the worst possible place to fight him. Fury is better infighting than he is at a distance.

I think Wilder finds the ko but I like both guys and don’t really want to see either loose

The end of Wilder’s punches is the worst possible place to fight him. Fury is better infighting than he is at a distance.
I believe Fury will fight at all ranges. When inside he will use his 44 lbs advantage. He will lean on Wilder against the ropes in order to drain his stamina.

Just noticed your avatar. Who is that? And if you ever want to get off of lean or any other opiate try Kratom. It definitely works.

Damn, Kaufman is sloppy looking.

whos this bum ortiz is fighting. what a joke on such a big card. Thats why boxing can't compete with mma these days, these joke cards.

Kaufman’s just postponing the inevitable

Just noticed your avatar. Who is that? And if you ever want to get off of lean or any other opiate try Kratom. It definitely works.
No idea, i lost an av bet and ended up with whatever the hell this is.

The lean thing was a joke. I only use mobile so I forgot it was even there.

whos this bum ortiz is fighting. what a joke on such a big card. Thats why boxing can't compete with mma these days, these joke cards.
He’s a b level contender how had a decent showing against Andy Ruiz

Ortiz is finding his pace

I'm taking Wilder by split decision, controversial decision that will lead to a rematch, many will have Fury winning on the scorecards.

You’re joking right?
Not at all. Certainly Fury is the better boxer, but Wilder’s right hand carries the power of the gods. One mistake and Fury will be in trouble. That’s a long time to avoid a punch. Can he? Maybe. But he’ll have to be perfect. Wilder only needs to be right once.

Not at all. Certainly Fury is the better boxer, but Wilder’s right hand carries the power of the gods. One mistake and Fury will be in trouble. That’s a long time to avoid a punch. Can he? Maybe. But he’ll have to be perfect. Wilder only needs to be right once.
Honestly , wilder is the better boxer and has the better cardio .. fury is goofy and clumsy and let’s not forget he’s had a drug issue which causes tons of damage especially when it comes to cocaine . Wilder doesn’t have to have power in the hw division because he knows he can outlast his opponent .. I’m more intrigued on Joshua vs wilder which I believe Joshua would ko wilder

I'm picking Wilder to win, but I hope Fury pulls the upset.

Yes, Fury is the underdog here. He's been inactive for 3 years, while this will be Wilder's 8th fight since the beginning of 2015.

Fury is gonna get an mild upset that will scream rematch.

Back