Wilder vs Fury Dec.1st Staples. Russell vs LSC and Gervonta vs Mares Showtime PPV ?

We'll see how good Russell is for sure, he's damn good already, this would make him borderline p4p top 12 or 13. I think Tank vs Mares is a gross mismatch at this point. Tank by violent TKO but I also don't know that Tank can get down to 130 by Dec. 1st. Have fun with that.

He’s got no chance of making 130. Unless he makes weight like Saunders did for the Akarov fight.

Not sure my friend... this fight is supposed to happen dec 1st also but in Canada. Adonis cannot get workers visa in the us...

I don’t see Fox investing millions a year to be the undercard of a Showtime ppv

They can still do that fight in Quebec and have that fight start earlier to lead into the PPV. PBC has done it a few times for their FOX cards leading into a Showtime card.

I'll watch but Wilder and Fury fight is MEH.

Fury hasn't had a decent opponent in THREE years lol. Was as fat as Andre the Giant and then looks shit house against a bus driver and a plumber.

Fury is getting destroyed.

They can still do that fight in Quebec and have that fight start earlier to lead into the PPV. PBC has done it a few times for their FOX cards leading into a Showtime card.
On a time buy in fox not for a new 60 million per fox will begin paying this December

Fury hasn't had a decent opponent in THREE years lol. Was as fat as Andre the Giant and then looks shit house against a bus driver and a plumber.

this.

people are going nuts about how he's in shape, but i just don't see it. he's slow, plodding. he will slip a few punches from wilder because he can still move his head, but neither his feet nor his hands will carry him far enough to avoid getting cracked. and getting cracked by wilder means you're done for the night.

i expect a brutal finish from deontay and people saying it was way too soon for fury to fight someone like him. apart from fury's bank account, everyone will regret making this fight.

Are people still sure its not Wilder and Finkel who drag their feet over getting deals done?

Look how long this is taking to be announced, I thought they agreed everything already?

Hearn said that he heard this was set to be a press conference Monday or Tues to announce it ......... but nothing.

I know Wilder wants it because he's already posting on Twitter its done, that to me show's he's desperate to get this over the line, honestly I think Finkel and Fury's side are dragging this out.

Are people still sure its not Wilder and Finkel who drag their feet over getting deals done?

Look how long this is taking to be announced, I thought they agreed everything already?

Hearn said that he heard this was set to be a press conference Monday or Tues to announce it ......... but nothing.

I know Wilder wants it because he's already posting on Twitter its done, that to me show's he's desperate to get this over the line, honestly I think Finkel and Fury's side are dragging this out.

i think contracts are signed by both, they just waiting to confirm location. It is already confirmed/announced for the 1st.

i think contracts are signed by both, they just waiting to confirm location. It is already confirmed/announced for the 1st.

But it just goes to show how drawn out Finkel etc are, I honestly believe Hearn when he basically said Finkel and co aren't on the ball as much as they should be to get things done.

Finkel is also now refusing to meet with Barry Hearn to discuss the Joshua vs Wilder fight.

Its all about Finkel being on the make, he doesn't give a crap about Wilder, he just wants his cut and if he doesn't get it, he just bails on negotiations.

Joshua vs Wilder is not happening for April now either.

Considering how much Hearn and Joshua are calling out Wilder and talking about signing a contract, I don't think besides the money that there is any room to blame them now.

Wilder's first 22 fights were against taxi drivers and part time boxers in front of 3000 fans and he has only beat a weathered Ortiz now but still the yanks have the cheek to call Joshua's career padded. Joshua has a better CV after half the fights and he hasn't took the easiest route possible like Wilder either. You will be out of excuses when Wilder fights Fury...

Wilder's first 22 fights were against taxi drivers and part time boxers in front of 3000 fans and he has only beat a weathered Ortiz now but still the yanks have the cheek to call Joshua's career padded. Joshua has a better CV after half the fights and he hasn't took the easiest route possible like Wilder either. You will be out of excuses when Wilder fights Fury...
anyone who claims wilder has a better resume than joshua is a damn fool. joshua has racked up some names in the last few years.

but if you don't see how wilder can be problematic for him, you're equally foolish. he has faced 40 men, and he has knocked out every single one of them. joshua has been beating quality opposition, but he's been hurt more than we'd want him to, and that should give wilder some serious confidence. no one hits like wilder. no one.

and when wilder fights fury, wilder fans will only have more ammo, because fury will be leaving that fight on a stretcher.

anyone who claims wilder has a better resume than joshua is a damn fool. joshua has racked up some names in the last few years.

but if you don't see how wilder can be problematic for him, you're equally foolish. he has faced 40 men, and he has knocked out every single one of them. joshua has been beating quality opposition, but he's been hurt more than we'd want him to, and that should give wilder some serious confidence. no one hits like wilder. no one.

and when wilder fights fury, wilder fans will only have more ammo, because fury will be leaving that fight on a stretcher.
I am rooting for Wilder to Knock out Fury the ped cheat

tumblr_p4ijf1Cyy01ucnqpno1_500.gif

fake anger

He’s got no chance of making 130. Unless he makes weight like Saunders did for the Akarov fight.
Actually, since this is in CA, doesn't the new weight cutting rules apply? He can't be more than 10% away from weigh in weight day of the fight? and with a 30 day and 10 day check in? I mean, the commission could recommend he move up a weight class and he'd pretty much have to right? since most commissions uphold others recommendations and rulings.

Looking forward to this!

Sounds awesome.

fake anger

fake anger
I think it's because he was out for so long, and it looked like he was on his way to starring in My 600 pound life, people forgot he was a drug cheat.

I'll be going for the clean fighter but it's hard to go for Wilder as his fans are so annoying. Worse than GGG fans.

This is hilarious don't be fooled like children by knockouts and attitude. Fury is going to make it look easy he is a master boxer and a giant. Wilder can not box he will not lay a glove on Fury. Ortiz was an old man and the only live opponent Deantay has faced in 40 fights. He throws off balance looping shots he won't touch Fury.

I think it's because he was out for so long, and it looked like he was on his way to starring in My 600 pound life, people forgot he was a drug cheat.

I'll be going for the clean fighter but it's hard to go for Wilder as his fans are so annoying. Worse than GGG fans.
You have a point
dude is a drug cheat , cant beleive anyone isn't mad at this, not sure why we don't have those clean sport crusaders like in that other fight were they claimed so much hate for some cinnamon dude due to drug cheating

IMHO, Fury looks like he is getting even leaner (good definition in his quads and calves, despite chicken leg calves). He also looks very confident and his posts the last month or two have only reeked of confidence.

I am ready.

This is hilarious don't be fooled like children by knockouts and attitude. Fury is going to make it look easy he is a master boxer and a giant. Wilder can not box he will not lay a glove on Fury. Ortiz was an old man and the only live opponent Deantay has faced in 40 fights. He throws off balance looping shots he won't touch Fury.
Master boxer lmao. Ok.

Fury is going to get knocked the fuck out with his “master boxing”.

Back