Wilder vs Fury Dec.1st Staples. Russell vs LSC and Gervonta vs Mares Showtime PPV ?

I think he’s cashing out mate. He doesn’t seem nearly as confident as he normally is. Win or lose I hope I’m wrong, he makes the division far more interesting
Where are you seeing a lack of confidence

Where are you seeing a lack of confidence

His demeanour. I’ve no doubt he believes he can win, but he doesn’t seem as confident as before the wlad fight. Wilder poses very different problems though is that may be it

Also, am I the only one who thinks GRJ obliterates LSC? Cruz is slow by comparison, he's no Lomachenko, I think Russell gets him outta there early. Inside 4 probably.
We'll see how good Russell is for sure, he's damn good already, this would make him borderline p4p top 12 or 13. I think Tank vs Mares is a gross mismatch at this point. Tank by violent TKO but I also don't know that Tank can get down to 130 by Dec. 1st. Have fun with that.

Also, am I the only one who thinks GRJ obliterates LSC? Cruz is slow by comparison, he's no Lomachenko, I think Russell gets him outta there early. Inside 4 probably.

I dont see it. LSC will be slower for sure but his pressure and heart will have him walking GRJ by the 7th and getting a late rd KO

I dont see it. LSC will be slower for sure but his pressure and heart will have him walking GRJ by the 7th and getting a late rd KO
If Loma didn't stop GRJ, LSC ain't doing it either.

I read that Vegas is still possible with Mandalay Bay as the host.

I’m okay with either location but hoping Vegas. Overdue for a trip

Nobody is sure about the undercard now.... luis ortiz supposedly will be part of the ppv, Breazele???

They have the ppv but also they have their Fox debut on the new deal, so PBC needs big names on both shows

Nobody is sure about the undercard now.... luis ortiz supposedly will be part of the ppv, Breazele???

They have the ppv but also they have their Fox debut on the new deal, so PBC needs big names on both shows

Maybe Stevenson/Gvozdyk will be the lead in Fox Card

Sounds like a quality card either way.

Maybe Stevenson/Gvozdyk will be the lead in Fox Card
Not sure my friend... this fight is supposed to happen dec 1st also but in Canada. Adonis cannot get workers visa in the us...

I don’t see Fox investing millions a year to be the undercard of a Showtime ppv

Wilder by KO, Russell by TKO, and Davis by KO.

Will be interesting to see which fight(s) Im predicting totally wrong here.

Davis by not showing up to fight if he continues to hang around Broner. The only issue I have with Wilder is that day then he can't land that bomb or the guy can take it. Both big "ifs"...

Davis by not showing up to fight if he continues to hang around Broner. The only issue I have with Wilder is that day then he can't land that bomb or the guy can take it. Both big "ifs"...
Agreed. Fury seems impossible to hit, but Wilder's power is impossible to avoid. It's hard to say what happens in fight if an in shape Fury shows up... Im leaning towards that doesn't happen. Would be thrilling to see Wilder vs the slayer of Wlad, but see Wilder looking foolish for a spell before finishing shell of himself Fury out of nowhere.

That could be better unless both Thurman and Hurd are in complete squash matches.

Ortiz vs Breazeale sounds good to me. Hopefully that happens on one of these cards.

That could be better unless both Thurman and Hurd are in complete squash matches.

Ortiz vs Breazeale sounds good to me. Hopefully that happens on one of these cards.

Ortiz vs Breazeale seems unlikely if Breazeale is the next mandatory. I just don’t think it’s a sensible/viable risk before a possible title fight as I think he loses

Fucking beautiful card. LSC will out work GRJ.

Ortiz vs Breazeale seems unlikely if Breazeale is the next mandatory. I just don’t think it’s a sensible/viable risk before a possible title fight as I think he loses
I guess I'm speaking more as a fan. I'm not really sure why Breazeale is his mandatory though. But if Wilder does win and set up a fight with Joshua then surely he will end up having to fight someone else.

I guess I'm speaking more as a fan. I'm not really sure why Breazeale is his mandatory though. But if Wilder does win and set up a fight with Joshua then surely he will end up having to fight someone else.

Its a decent fight, I’m certainly not against it. Not sure what to make of breazealle. He looked a decent prospect before he fought Joshua but I’m not sure he’s moved forward that much since then.

Back