Wilder vs Fury 2 Feb.22nd FOX/ESPN joined PPV

Hope Fury doesn't sign if it's not in the UK. This time they'll give Wilder the decision even if he doesn't land a single punch.

Good, and turn around in September for the winner to get a shot AJ.

The loser should fight Ortiz, I'd like to see Fury and Ortiz fight to be honest.

I predict this fight going one of two ways (Fury Wilder):

Fury completely schools Wilder to the point where it is unanimous.

Wilder lands more this time, and stops Fury.

I'm confident we'll get a definitive winner.

cool, run it back quick. joshua has to fight the winner tho. hes left out on the sidelines as these guys are getting all the attention

cool, run it back quick. joshua has to fight the winner tho. hes left out on the sidelines as these guys are getting all the attention
Not at all. AJ will rematch Whyte in April and hell probably make $50 mil doing so.

With AJ actually having to deal with his mandatories that would probably be the best option, it will also keep Fury's head straight for some time. That fight and AJ vs the winner at the end of the year would be pretty good.

Good news for AJ... instead of having to fight two giants (first Wilder and than Fury assuming he'd get past Wilder) he gets only one. If Wilder loses the WBC belt they say he is not worth it and if Fury gets KO'd they'll say he isn't worth it either. Not what I wanted at all but what can you do.

Hope Fury doesn't sign if it's not in the UK. This time they'll give Wilder the decision even if he doesn't land a single punch.

Nah. This time they should have 3 British judges scoring it A DRaW a piece while Wilder scores another 2 knockdowns!

Good news for AJ... instead of having to fight two giants (first Wilder and than Fury assuming he'd get past Wilder) he gets only one. If Wilder loses the WBC belt they say he is not worth it and if Fury gets KO'd they'll say he isn't worth it either. Not what I wanted at all but what can you do.

I still think Joshua will eventually fight both. Fury/Joshua will be ridiculously huge in the UK even if Fury gets stopped in a rematch, and if Wilder loses the rematch, he's still the 3rd biggest name in the division and a very interesting fight.

lol, you've got to love the melodramatic reactions that this fight is still providing.

Yeah that's my fear. Without the belt what does Wilder present other than danger of getting KO'd. As I said in another post we could have to wait years while Deontay gets himself into a contender spot. I wouldn't mind a fight with Fury but I don't think it would be nearly as entertaining as a fight against Wilder.

Been thinking about this. If Fury loses a rematch it doesn't really matter. He could then fight the loser of whyte and chisora and that would still be big in the uk. There's a lot of options for both winners and losers for the uk guys. If Tyson wins then it will be the biggest fight the uk has ever had with Josh vs fury. If Deontay wins the rematch we get a super fight between AJ and wilder.

If wilder loses however I think maybe the Ortiz rematch would be a good choice because fury is not going to immediately rematch him and will fight AJ.

Then you've also got Usyk, whyte, povetkin, parker, chisora, Miller and king kubrat to keep us going.

Plus guys like Joyce, Dubois, ajagba etc who are all coming up and you have literally years of potentially awesome HW boxing to come. It's awesome.

Last edited:
Back