Wilder: Parker Should Forget About May 6th, Fight Me in July

MMALOPEZ

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
Deontay Wilder wants Joseph Parker to stop wasting his time trying to find a late replacement for Hughie Fury. Wilder would prefer Parker to skip his May 6 fight and instead accept a heavyweight title unification fight against him sometime in July.

The unbeaten WBC heavyweight champion has said since he stopped optional challenger Gerald Washington two months ago that he wants to oppose Parker next. New Zealand’s Parker (22-0, 18 KOs) won the then-vacant WBO championship by edging American Andy Ruiz (29-1, 19 KOs) by majority decision December 10 in Auckland, New Zealand. Parker was supposed to make a mandatory defense against Fury on May 6 in Auckland, but England’s Fury (20-0, 10 KOs) withdrew from the fight Saturday, supposedly due to a lower-back injury. - See more at: http://www.boxingscene.com/wilder-parker-forget-about-6th-fight-me-july--115944#sthash.CQ8ExzjL.dpuf

Hope it happens and the winner fights the Wlad/Joshua winner like a 4 man tournament.

Dominic Brezeale (sp?) also called our Parker on IG. Said he is right to go right meow!

Hope it happens and the winner fights the Wlad/Joshua winner like a 4 man tournament.

I'd rather this not happen. God forbid wilder gets all the belts and fights mugs till he retires
Would be happy for wilder vs parker though. It could be decent fight and Parker is at least a threat to wilder

Make it happen. Fuck fighting some bum. Lets see some relevant HW matches finally.

I'd like this match up. It would be a good test for both fighters. Good to see Wilder is calling out live bodies.

Make it happen. Fuck fighting some bum. Lets see some relevant HW matches finally.
Too late

Parker is fighting his own sparring partner to defend his title.

Absolute joke of a fight. This guy actually gets a chance to win the HW title...

Too late

Parker is fighting his own sparring partner to defend his title.

Duckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I wouldnt want to get my head knocked off either I guess lmao!

Duckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.

I wouldnt want to get my head knocked off either I guess lmao!
After just watching Parker vs. Ruiz I think that Wilder would KO Joseph Parker fairly easily.

It sad that THE World Heavywieght Champ has to chase fighters. They should be lining up for a shot at the crown.

Tickets are already sold and he's ready to fight while Wilder isn't ready to July so not really a duck. He's can still fight him after.

It sad that THE World Heavywieght Champ has to chase fighters. They should be lining up for a shot at the crown.

I'm pretty sure Ortiz would fight any one of them given the chance. Looks like his mandatory with the wba is worth fck all as they announced that a rematch will likely take precedent over his claim on a title shot
Laughable!

Back