WILDER OFFERS JOSHUA 50 MILLION

Get the fight Signed and I'll show you how to PR a fight u fuckin rubes.

Told you this was a Billion dollar fight and these fighters could actually split 200 million but a split of 100 million 50, 50, is just fine, but i would be demanding a 200 million dollar split , the rematch split gets bigger, if bombs are dropped and they entertain everyone.

Now both fight their next fights and make the next fight Wilder vs Joshua , first in Vegas and the rematch in England, or first fight in England and the next fight in Vegas.

Bluff called. Love it.

Your move Joshua.

tenor.gif

Here is my guess what will happen next:

Wilder and his team will not be able to come up with a concrete contract, and Hearn will say this. So all those people who have been saying either fighter is ducking each other will just start a fucking wild accusation of stupidness and blame each other for 'ducking' or being 'scared' to fight each other.

Both the derisory 12M offer to Wilder and this offer is just posturing, there is no way Wilder is going to fight Joshua for 12M, and there is no way Wilders team can guarantee that Joshua will get paid 50M(not when Wilders PPV sells like it does)

All stalling and negotiations, but i guess it will keep a lot of you on here entertained trying to reason back and forth about how great one guy is and how the other is scared of fighting.

Here is my guess what will happen next:

Wilder and his team will not be able to come up with a concrete contract, and Hearn will say this. So all those people who have been saying either fighter is ducking each other will just start a fucking wild accusation of stupidness and blame each other for 'ducking' or being 'scared' to fight each other.

Both the derisory 12M offer to Wilder and this offer is just posturing, there is no way Wilder is going to fight Joshua for 12M, and there is no way Wilders team can guarantee that Joshua will get paid 50M(not when Wilders PPV sells like it does)

All stalling and negotiations, but i guess it will keep a lot of you on here entertained trying to reason back and forth about how great one guy is and how the other is scared of fighting.
Contract was already sent. Take off the tin foil hat.

Joshua isn't turning down 50 million even with no gate and team Wilder isn't bluffing either, if Joshua wins he can get 100 million plus % of the gate, in the remach.

Why would Wilder and his team refuse a meeting, what are they up to?

They're not stupid, they know a promoter is not going to go on record accepting a deal he hasn't yet seen. AJ has said he is happy with the money, Hearn said it sounds good but he needs to discuss terms and see the money. On the other hand, you have Shirley Finkel refusing to meet to discuss said terms and Wilder asking YES or NO and giving 48hr deadlines.

It's looking more and more like games are being played with the public, there's no reason to reject a meeting if you are serious about signing that particular deal. This is a big fight, fights like this get made when you stick people in a room, there's no clarity on where the fight takes place, the promotion etc there's clearly a lot more to be negotiated, can't do that if you're hiding from a face to face meeting.

If the terms that Wilder and his team have wrote up are not to Hearn and AJ's liking then of course they are going to have issues and will want to negotiate. AJ never said give me $50m and you can have whatever type of fight you want, there's still a fight that needs to be made here.

if their offer is indeed 50M, no meeting, accept in 24 hours, then we get a contract... it's bullshit.

hard to tell who's lying though.

They're not stupid, they know a promoter is not going to go on record accepting a deal he hasn't yet seen. AJ has said he is happy with the money, Hearn said it sounds good but he needs to discuss terms and see the money. On the other hand, you have Shirley Finkel refusing to meet to discuss said terms and Wilder asking YES or NO and giving 48hr deadlines.

It's looking more and more like games are being played with the public, there's no reason to reject a meeting if you are serious about signing that particular deal. This is a big fight, fights like this get made when you stick people in a room, there's no clarity on where the fight takes place, the promotion etc there's clearly a lot more to be negotiated, can't do that if you're hiding from a face to face meeting.

If the terms that Wilder and his team have wrote up are not to Hearn and AJ's liking then of course they are going to have issues and will want to negotiate. AJ never said give me $50m and you can have whatever type of fight you want, there's still a fight that needs to be made here.

Nobodies bluffing here, Hearn offered Wilder 12 million and who knows what offer Joshua got probably 20 million and Wilder said no, team Wilder offers Joshua 50 million and Hearn should already be on that plane with his lawyers getting ready to go over final contracts and that's that it's not hard.

Hell look how fast Floyd vs Manny took, once Manny took the test and Arum said yes, it's not difficult to make these fights at all when everyone is getting the money they deserve and more money then Hearn planned with British Sponsors and investors, but team Wilder got Vegas and American Sponsors to fork out more money and that's that.

Team Wilder wants to make sure that team Joshua is serious about fighting in Vegas and putting up his belts or is he just going to wait until next year and then fight or keep stalling until maybe he gets even more money, because Wilder is ready right now.

This is just money games so Joshua and Wilder can make the most money that they can and watch British Sponsors and Investors offer Joshua and Wilder even more money to have the fight in England and watch team Joshua offer Wilder 75 million.

This fight might become a bidding war with Vegas and England and the Sponsors and Investors.

I am putting my money on Vegas to win this bidding war.

do you not believe him, or do you think he's being unreasonable with what he's saying?

because if what he says is true, and they gave them a 24h window to decide, while refusing to meet and having no actual contract to sign, then wilder's team are the bitches here. this is the biggest fight in boxing right now, if you have the money you're talking about, you go and do this like civilised people.

i can't imagine them actually having 50$ dollars to pay anthony, while at the same time only having 24 hours to make the deal. what, your money disappears in a day? you can't work out the rest of the details? it's bullshit.

Who? I know a Shirley Winkel. This can all be explained I'm sure.

That's three paragraphs to say that we should wait and see if Haymon and co. are serious. As for that last sentence, Hearn did say give us $50 million and we're more or less down for anything within reason.

Back