WILDER OFFERS JOSHUA 50 MILLION

Oh christ. Now AJ fighting the best opponent is a charity?

Pretty sure thats just doing what is expected. Competiting against the best.

Its absolutely ridiculous to say fighting the top contender is charity or doing them some favor. Youre doing what is expected of you as the champion.

This has gotten fucking absurd lol.

I think this is exactly the point but in reverse...
As a champ you're expected to take the best fights, not keep running through the other champs leftovers or 40yr old out of shape fighters with heart conditions...

Brezeale and Martin man... Come on.

So Wilder goes back to fighting Martin and Brezeale for 1/5th of what he could have made, or half as much as Hearn offered him to fight anyone he wanted.

Hearn obviously wants Wilder to sign with him, and Wilder would make a LOT of money if Hearn built this up by getting the likes of Whyte, Parker, Fury, Povetkin involved in fighting the both of them before they cleaned them all out.

Wilder wants a quick payday, but he wants too much for that quick payday, he needs to realise he isnt a draw anywhere, regardless of how much he shouts and screams on social media.

And Brendan Shaub interviewing him.....fucking LOL...a shitty MMA heavyweight pretending he knows about boxing and its politics.

I think its time for Wilder fans to wise up a bit, Wilder and his team are the real problem now
This has nothing to do with anything I posted.

I think this is exactly the point but in reverse...
As a champ you're expected to take the best fights, not keep running through the other champs leftovers or 40yr old out of shape fighters with heart conditions...

Brezeale and Martin man... Come on.
Its not in reverse. I dont want to see Wilder fighting cans. I want to see the AJ fight and what other few contenders there are, obviously.

I like how AJ fans try to downplay Ortiz now though.

That's the thing. From eddies end the deal is still on the table. Hes a business man. He's not going to withdraw a deal because of emotions.
I hope so. Id like Wilder to take it tbh. Its best for fans, and good for his wallet.

Its not in reverse. I dont want to see Wilder fighting cans. I want to see the AJ fight and what other few contenders there are, obviously.
Splizka is a good fighter and was dominating Martin before his knee blew out, so fair play for beating him but I watched that fight and Splizka was giving Wilder a very hard time before he went for some weird form of chin dive to break deontays hand with his chin.

I like how AJ fans try to downplay Ortiz now though.
The point I'm making is that joshua can't be criticised for not taking competitive fights given the fact he's accumulated three belts and moved up dramatically in competition over 20fights and Wilder with 20fights more is only just working through fighters that joshua beat after 10fights.
Embarrassing form for a so called champion and goes a long way to explaining why no one cares to watch the guy.

Yeah, definitely...
Please tell me how/why Ortiz is a good fight for a 40fight wbc champion?
No one outside of America takes Ortiz seriously.
Hell, he was meant to fight Joshua ages ago but his heart problems made it difficult lol.

The point I'm making is that joshua can't be criticised for not taking competitive fights given the fact he's accumulated three belts and moved up dramatically in competition over 20fights and Wilder with 20fights more is only just working through fighters that joshua beat after 10fights.
Embarrassing form for a so called champion and goes a long way to explaining why no one cares to watch the guy.

Yeah, definitely...
Please tell me how/why Ortiz is a good fight for a 40fight wbc champion?
No one outside of America takes Ortiz seriously.
Hell, he was meant to fight Joshua ages ago but his heart problems made it difficult lol.
I did not criticize Joshua for not taking competitive fights. I think AJ has a very good resume and he started taking quality fights early on. Really have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

My comment was in regards to this notion as is if AJ is Mother Theresa for fighting Wilder like its some charity event and not what is supposed to happen in Boxing.

How come no one critized Ortiz before the fight....? Its really ridiculous that folks feel the need to down play Ortiz now. When was AJ supposed to fight Ortiz and when did the supposed heart issue stop it from happening? I certainly do not recall such.

Also, please give me your list of all current HWs who you value more than Ortiz.

I did not criticize Joshua for not taking competitive fights. I think AJ has a very good resume and he started taking quality fights early on. Really have no idea how you came to that conclusion.

My comment was in regards to this notion as is if AJ is Mother Theresa for fighting Wilder like its some charity event and not what is supposed to happen in Boxing.

How come no one critized Ortiz before the fight....? Its really ridiculous that folks feel the need to down play Ortiz now. When was AJ supposed to fight Ortiz and when did the supposed heart issue stop it from happening? I certainly do not recall such.

Also, please give me your list of all current HWs who you value more than Ortiz.
At this current moment in time, given the heart problems, ex ped use and shape he was in for the wilder fight.
Plus his lack of good professional bouts to truly judge him on...
Parker, whyte, Povetkin, Splizka, Joshua, pulev and even fury.

Then I'd put him alongside the blown up cruiserweights in Haye and Bellew.

At this current moment in time, given the heart problems, ex ped use and shape he was in for the wilder fight.
Plus his lack of good professional bouts to truly judge him on...
Parker, whyte, Povetkin, Splizka, Joshua, pulev and even fury.

Then I'd put him alongside the blown up cruiserweights in Haye and Bellew.
Same shape hes always in. “Heart issue” is not a concern. Povetkins using PEDs also.

Literally lol at that list outside of Parker, AJ, Fury (two of those were obvious).

Same shape hes always in. Povetkins using PEDs also.

Literally lol at that list outside of Parker, AJ, Fury (two of those were obvious).
Whyte is a good boxer with sound fundamentals and a good solid punch behind them.
Splizka is a very quick and technical boxer who for me is Wilders best win, heavily underrated and any fight that I've seen him in, I've been impressed by... He made Martin look like a complete amateur (not the best gauge for ability tbf) then was fighting a very good fight vs Wilder before he tried to break his hand with the old flying chin move.
Pulev looks like he's on a bit of a resurgence and despite being on the back end of the rest ability wise, is still a good fighter to gauge ability from.

*Haye* and Bellew are very good boxers but being so small keeps them right at the back of the queue when considering heavyweights, hence putting them on a par with ortiz... Boxing wise better but size wise out matched.
(Haye past it tbf but Bellew proved he can box even against someone much bigger with a better resume)

How bout we look at it another way -
Please explain to me how/why ortiz can be regarded as a top boxer other than cos the fight hype leading up to Wilders fight told you so?
Cos of his four billion amateur fights?
Cos of his wins over washed up old men?
Please, enlighten me....

As for his shape, yes, he's got by with bad cardio and terrible shape due to fighting nobody's or old men...
Povetkin indeed has been a ped user too which is what's called his whole career into question and why many believe he doesn't deserve any top fights, unfortunately, the wba feel differently.
His win over Price really doesn't mean much as he caught price and price is famous for having a chin weaker than Khan's.

Whyte is a good boxer with sound fundamentals and a good solid punch behind them.
Splizka is a very quick and technical boxer who for me is Wilders best win, heavily underrated and any fight that I've seen him in, I've been impressed by... He made Martin look like a complete amateur (not the best gauge for ability tbf) then was fighting a very good fight vs Wilder before he tried to break his hand with the old flying chin move.
Pulev looks like he's on a bit of a resurgence and despite being on the back end of the rest ability wise, is still a good fighter to gauge ability from.

*Haye* and Bellew are very good boxers but being so small keeps them right at the back of the queue when considering heavyweights, hence putting them on a par with ortiz... Boxing wise better but size wise out matched.
(Haye past it tbf but Bellew proved he can box even against someone much bigger with a better resume)

How bout we look at it another way -
Please explain to me how/why ortiz can be regarded as a top boxer other than cos the fight hype leading up to Wilders fight told you so?
Cos of his four billion amateur fights?
Cos of his wins over washed up old men?
Please, enlighten me....

As for his shape, yes, he's got by with bad cardio and terrible shape due to fighting nobody's or old men...
Povetkin indeed has been a ped user too which is what's called his whole career into question and why many believe he doesn't deserve any top fights, unfortunately, the wba feel differently.
His win over Price really doesn't mean much as he caught price and price is famous for having a chin weaker than Khan's.

Youre impressed by Szpilka right?

Btw I literally laughed out loud at Szpilka being a “technical boxer”.

Youre impressed by Szpilka right?

Btw I literally laughed out loud at Szpilka being a “technical boxer”.

Yes, and I already explained my reasoning behind the comment. He made a mockery of Martin (shit fighter) before he popped his knee then was putting on a hell of a fight against Wilder before getting caught flush on entry and being ko'd (awesome punch by wilder BTW)
I'm gobsmacked at your inability to hold a conversation without shying away an hiding from the points by "I literally lol at...."
Are you twelve or something??

Still you have managed to give no reasoning for why you rate ortiz so highly so I'm gonna go with my previous assumption that you've bought into all the pre fight hype the media and pundits used to make the bout fill Wilders resumè up somewhat.
Most logical people can see through it but hey, it's all good, it's what gets these sportsmen paid at the end of the day.
You've also danced around the fact that Wilders career is moving so slow by fighting picked opponents of which he has a greater chance of beating.
For example, fighting everyone who gets beaten by his rival first lol.
E.g - brezeale and maybe Martin next.
Ffs.
What happened to "fighters should fight the no.1 contenders"?
Your boy is fighting cans and washed up ex fighters whilst his rival is unifying divisions, in championship fights and taking on no.1 mandatorys.

Lemme guess, you'll be on after the next wilder fight declaring how great brezeale is?? Haha, buy the hype buddy.

As a previous poster called you out on...
You often state that you look at it from the fence objectively but are actually as bias as Rogan.
Then when you get called out, you dance around the bushes and hide behind some opinion that is actually debatable.
You're a shambles of a boxing poster tbf.

Take care buddy, keep talking out your ass, is amusing.

Yes, and I already explained my reasoning behind the comment. He made a mockery of Martin (shit fighter) before he popped his knee then was putting on a hell of a fight against Wilder before getting caught flush on entry and being ko'd (awesome punch by wilder BTW)
I'm gobsmacked at your inability to hold a conversation without shying away an hiding from the points by "I literally lol at...."
Are you twelve or something??

Still you have managed to give no reasoning for why you rate ortiz so highly so I'm gonna go with my previous assumption that you've bought into all the pre fight hype the media and pundits used to make the bout fill Wilders resumè up somewhat.
Most logical people can see through it but hey, it's all good, it's what gets these sportsmen paid at the end of the day.
You've also danced around the fact that Wilders career is moving so slow by fighting picked opponents of which he has a greater chance of beating.
For example, fighting everyone who gets beaten by his rival first lol.
E.g - brezeale and maybe Martin next.
Ffs.
What happened to "fighters should fight the no.1 contenders"?
Your boy is fighting cans and washed up ex fighters whilst his rival is unifying divisions, in championship fights and taking on no.1 mandatorys.

Lemme guess, you'll be on after the next wilder fight declaring how great brezeale is?? Haha, buy the hype buddy.

As a previous poster called you out on...
You often state that you look at it from the fence objectively but are actually as bias as Rogan.
Then when you get called out, you dance around the bushes and hide behind some opinion that is actually debatable.
You're a shambles of a boxing poster tbf.

Take care buddy, keep talking out your ass, is amusing.
Youre impressed by Szpilka. I just showed you Ortiz knocking out the guy that knocked out Szpilka. You know, part of the reason Ortiz is a top HW. What you claim hes not.

Ive never once denied that Wilder’s career has moved slowly. That is complete BS.

Youre impressed by Szpilka. I just showed you Ortiz knocking out the guy that knocked out Szpilka. You know, part of the reason Ortiz is a top HW. What you claim hes not.

Ive never once denied that Wilder’s career has moved slowly. That is complete BS.
Ok, so still no genuine argument for Ortiz other than :
Z beat x and x beat y so y would have lost to Z too....
Ohhhh, that's how it works.
My bad.
Lol
You do realise Splizka was beating wilder up through boxing technically right?
I refer back to my previous assumption, you bought the hype, hook line and sinker.
See your latter comment, that is exactly what both me and the other guy mean by you running round the bushes and hiding behind the fence when you get called out on your shit lol.
You were implying that Joshua is doing what he should do and were trying to put him down for not fighting top contenders yet for wilder, a brief brush under the carpet lol.
The two are leading completely different careers, one impressive, the other laughable.

Ok, so still no genuine argument for Ortiz other than :
Z beat x and x beat y so y would have lost to Z too....
Ohhhh, that's how it works.
My bad.
Lol
You do realise Splizka was beating wilder up through boxing technically right?
I refer back to my previous assumption, you bought the hype, hook line and sinker.
See your latter comment, that is exactly what both me and the other guy mean by you running round the bushes and hiding behind the fence when you get called out on your shit lol.
You were implying that Joshua is doing what he should do and were trying to put him down for not fighting top contenders yet for wilder, a brief brush under the carpet lol.
The two are leading completely different careers, one impressive, the other laughable.
He beat a ranked fighter who beat a guy youre impressed by, but you still want to keep pretending hes not a top HW.... Every ranking in the world disagrees with you, but ok. You know better.

Now youre putting words in my mouth. I did not put AJ down. I did not say say he was not fighting contenders. I said that AJ isnt doing charity by fighting Wilder. Hes doing what he is supposed to do, fighting the top contenders. Which Wilder is.

It appears youre not reading what is actually being written.

As far as a “laughable career”, he may have come along slowly, but there is only one other HW with a better resume than Wilder and that is (obviously) AJ.

Which, may I add, if you discredit Splizka so much, actually does nothing to say ortiz is any better either.
You are really struggling to pull together an argument for the guy eh, says enough really.

Which, may I add, if you discredit Splizka so much, actually does nothing to say ortiz is any better either.
You are really struggling to pull together an argument for the guy eh, says enough really.
Again putting words in my mouth. Im not discrediting Szpilka. You said Ortiz was not a top fighter and that you are impressed by Szpilka. Szpilka got smacked around by Jennings and Ortiz slaughtered Jennings. That matters, whether you want to keep your head in the sand or not.

He beat a ranked fighter who beat a guy youre impressed by, but you still want to keep pretending hes not a top HW.... Every ranking in the world disagrees with you, but ok. You know better.

Now youre putting words in my mouth. I did not put AJ down. I did not say say he was not fighting contenders. I said that AJ isnt doing charity by fighting Wilder. Hes doing what he is supposed to do, fighting the top contenders. Which Wilder is.

It appears youre not reading what is actually being written.

As far as a “laughable career”, he may have come along slowly, but there is only one other HW with a better resume than Wilder and that is (obviously) AJ.
Still no argument for the guy... I told you man, all you've done is lap up the hype.
Is all good, like I said, it's what gets them paid.
We need people like you watching the sport.

Ye, you said he should be fighting top contenders of which Wilder is.
And Povetkin is.
And Klitchko was.
And parker was.
Hell, for his rank, so were all the people who Wilder is NOW fighting lol.
So who's fighting top competition like they should, and who isn't?

Laughable career at being forty fights in and only now getting to the hierarchy after all top fighters retired or aged and joshua beat the others for him...
Aka
Takam, brezeale, Parker & whyte.

Again putting words in my mouth. Im not discrediting Szpilka. You said Ortiz was not a top fighter and that you are impressed by Szpilka. Szpilka got smacked around by Jennings and Ortiz slaughtered Jennings. That matters, whether you want to keep your head in the sand or not.
You sure?

Youre simply trolling at this point. Cheers.

Back