WILDER OFFERS JOSHUA 50 MILLION

it looks like we'll get the fight we want... I'm mad that it's going in America though, hate to stay awake all night... and I like the no-rematch idea.

It only makes sense if $50 million is what Joshua's purse was meant to be to begin with. Ie Wilder offers $50million and he ends up with 40 million purse himself...isnt a 70/30 split that Hearn was hinting at...

it looks like we'll get the fight we want... I'm mad that it's going in America though, hate to stay awake all night... and I like the no-rematch idea.

Let’s hope this isn’t a sticking point? Joshua has said he wants the fight over here because of his support he’s had. maybe hearns counter will be $50m but in London?

Also giving a 24hour deadline makes it fairly possible that it falls over imo. What is the point of giving such a ridiculously tight deadline? I can see Joshua vs povetkin next

Last edited:
If they are offering this then I would take it. That's a lot of money. I would be surprised it generated that much revenue in the US tho.

American counterparts, what say you?
I dont give a single fuck what either of them make. I just want to see them fight.

Lets goooooo. No reason for this not to be done by the weekend.

WOW! Looks like this went from maybe late this year or next year to Wilder offering 50 million and Joshua keeping his word.. Fuck me. Lets hope this happens, and SOON!

Come to Vegas imo.

BombSquadGIF.gif

Come to Vegas imo.

Oh shit, my girlfriend and I were talking abut going to Vegas for Canelo/GGG 2... this is also a potential one. I think I would rather see the Wilder/Joshua fight. Shit.

They need to announce both fights now, so I can decide, as I can only go to one of them.

Good stunt by Haymon. Why would Joshua let Wilder dictate the location if he was going to make that much fighting at home?

Good stunt by Haymon. Why would Joshua let Wilder dictate the location if he was going to make that much fighting at home?

What a fucking joke

He's ok with 50 million. Let us handle this

We'll fight if Cardiff

Well, apparently AJ likes the offer. Maybe he knows better than you do what hed make in the UK.

Id like it to be in the UK just because the atmosphere would be incomparable

But Joshua needs a US debate to expand his market reach and what better fight with the most possible eyes

Eddie knows this but as does Haymon, I don't see location being a sticking point

Joshua will get advised

Joshua’s offer to wilder was 12.5 mil

So with a 50 mil counter offer what’s going to be Hearn’s excuse not to sign?

They've apparently put a few conditions in there .........

No rematch clause.

Fight must be in the US.

Hearn isn't going to be the one to green light this, it'll be Joshua. not sure why people think Hearn makes excuses, I saw his interview about it, sounded perfectly reasonable, Hearn just doesn't want to accept until they get the offer they deserve as the A-side .......... he seems very interested in this latest offer, but the buck stops with Joshua.

Well, apparently AJ likes the offer. Maybe he knows better than you do what hed make in the UK.
He definitely knows more than me or you. Lets hope the fight happens soon.

They've apparently put a few conditions in there .........

No rematch clause.

Fight must be in the US.

Hearn isn't going to be the one to green light this, it'll be Joshua. not sure why people think Hearn makes excuses, I saw his interview about it, sounded perfectly reasonable, Hearn just doesn't want to accept until they get the offer they deserve as the A-side .......... he seems very interested in this latest offer, but the buck stops with Joshua.
With a 50 million offer they are more than welcomed to put some rules. 12.5 vs 50

Back