WILDER OFFERS JOSHUA 50 MILLION

Joshua has been saying for a long time that he wants the fight in the uk for the U.K. fans. I’ve posted it many times in this forum, It should be no surprise. And he’s the star with all of the belts and fans so why should he give up home advantage. Seems to me wilder is just as apprehensive fighting in Britain as Joshua is the US, which is fair enough. But only Joshua is ducking; laughable bias
The fight will be made but it will be over here. People saying Joshua is ducking/scared are embarressing themselves. They’re just crying cus they’re not getting everting their own way

Any other fighter in boxing would get shit on for going back on their word as Joshua and his team has done. A fighter's team making a demand ($50 million guaranteed from Wilder's side to have the fight in the US), having it met, and then saying fuck that, we were never negotiating in good faith to begin with is usually something that will generate some criticism. That's before you factor in that he's willing to take a paycut to introduce the measure that the fight needs to be in the UK (both fighters will earn less if the fight is in the UK). Actually, there is far more here to substantiate claims of ducking than there usually are.

If they're going to insist the fight needs to take place in the UK, they better be willing to pay Wilder at least what he would have earned if the fight was in the US (which is going to cut even more into Joshua's payday and that makes the prospects of this fight getting made anytime soon not too good; although, it's starting to look like that's exactly what Hearn wants).

"Bu...Bu...the fans"

Hahaha, I don't care either way where the fight takes place, but my god what a load of shit

i think the main sticking point here is that they said if wilder could pay them 50M, he could have the fight wherever (or something along those lines). now the money's there, and suddenly it must be in the UK.

wilder's team looked like bitches when they refused to meet and discuss things like adults, but rather talked about it on instagram. but now it appears the roles have reversed, and AJ is acting unreasonably with his fans "deserving" the fight to be in the UK.

i think it's all just BS and it will get made very soon.

A home fight and the advantages of what goes with it can make a big difference, and id fully expect both guys to want this. I hope it gets made here for that reason and so I don’t have to skip a nights sleep. Joshua doesn’t ‘deserve’ the fight to be here, but he certainly deserves a big say in it due to what he brings to the table

Last edited:
Imo if Joshua wants in held on the moon, well that's where it should be lol.

Don't know anything about negotiations but for Wilder to get a massive payday doesn't he NEED it to be against Joshua? Where as Joshua will lose money but still get a massive payday against an easier opponent. Also didn't he just sign a 100 million dollar contract with Match room?

I can't believe I'm getting In on this "he doesn't need him" shit lol. Although the truth, still very lame.

Also don't think either guy is "scared" of anyone let alone each other.
If AJ wants it on the moon thats fine.

But they should be offering the most money then.

*sigh*

I echo a few in this thread, i dont actually who makes what, or where it is held, its all a big fucking media shitshow at the moment trying to sway peoples opinions and it seems to be working

Who cares, i'm nearly at the stage where i couldnt give a fuck of they ever fight, ive seen it before and it will no doubt happen again, its happening with the GGG-Canelo situation at the same time.

Just agree to fight each other, or fuck off, as a fan, i couldnt care less where it is held anymore or who gets paid what, all this media fucking nonsense is exactly that

Lots of people in this thread are being manipulated like fucking idiots

If AJ wants it on the moon thats fine.

But they should be offering the most money then.
I don't agree with that either.

I don't care who got the money, that money dissappears if AJ isn't there.

Then he fights a few scrubs and makes that money anyway, while Wilder will have to fight TEN times to get what he would get vs AJ.

Tbh AJ should just fight in the states , the Brits always drown everyone out and are the loudest supporters anyway.

This is a complete duck!
1st Eddie Hearn needs fight an American fighter to expand his brand in the US if he wants his stream to generate interest

Who else would be better than Joshua vs Wilder

Big heavyweights with BiG POWER

2ND he talked a whole lot of BS that if Wilder can bring in the 50 mill (with a smirk and air of doubt) we will fight in the US

If the fight doesn't get made it will be Hearns fault

Looks to me like Hearn would rather not have the fight if he isn’t the one holding all the cards and pulling the strings. The 50 million and hyperbolic verbal promises be damned my friends. Joshua is his golden goose and it will shit out it’s golden eggs where he says and wants it to.

I don't agree with that either.

I don't care who got the money, that money dissappears if AJ isn't there.

Then he fights a few scrubs and makes that money anyway, while Wilder will have to fight TEN times to get what he would get vs AJ.

Tbh AJ should just fight in the states , the Brits always drown everyone out and are the loudest supporters anyway.
AJ’s side isnt the one offering the money......AJ’s side isnt offering AJ 50 mil.....

AJ’s side asked for 50 mil. 50 mil was accepted. Now theyre moving goal posts. Thats all there is to it.

AJ’s side isnt the one offering the money......AJ’s side isnt offering AJ 50 mil.....

AJ’s side asked for 50 mil. 50 mil was accepted. Now theyre moving goal posts. Thats all there is to it.
I realize that. I'm saying I don't care, AJ can say what ever he likes he holds all the power.

I think it's lame as hell that he's moving the goal posts though.

They badly need to get this fight made, both of them. Now. This is the moment for this one. Strike while the PPV iron is hot, gentlemen.

There's more to it, but it's a fair point. If they think they can make 100M, then maybe 60/40 AJ and get it done. Wilder wins and he's the 60/40 in the rematch.

They badly need to get this fight made, both of them. Now. This is the moment for this one. Strike while the PPV iron is hot, gentlemen.
I think so too, if this fight doesn't get made it'll sour fans for a while

I realize that. I'm saying I don't care, AJ can say what ever he likes he holds all the power.
Sure. He still looks like a jackass when he makes a demand, its met, and then he changes the demand.

Sure. He still looks like a jackass when he makes a demand, its met, and then he changes the demand.
That’s the thing about making unrealistic demands, eventually someone is going to call your bluff and raise you. Instead of following through he backtracks and makes even more ridiculous he knows Wilder and his team won’t agree to. He’s just showing his true nature, an untitled rich boy with a silver spoon up his ass. To bad for us that Joshua didn’t sign with Warren, if he had we would have had the fight booked months ago.

That’s the thing about making unrealistic demands, eventually someone is going to call your bluff and raise you. Instead of following through he backtracks and makes even more ridiculous he knows Wilder and his team won’t agree to. He’s just showing his true nature, an untitled rich boy with a silver spoon up his ass. To bad for us that Joshua didn’t sign with Warren, if he had we would have had the fight booked months ago.
I think you mean EN-titled. And being the son of Nigerian Immigrants, does he really come from a wealthy family?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back