Wilder is way overrated.

Jesu christ, i liked it better when there were only about 5 of us who posted in here

Wilder is the least skilled American HW ever. AJ is massively overrated. Fury is the best but lacks power and might never be in peak shape again. Ortiz is skilled but old. Fury is probably the only guy of the current crop who might...MIGHT, have been a top 10 HW 20 years ago. If Usyk came up he'd have a damn good chance against everybody.

Wilder is the least skilled American HW ever. AJ is massively overrated. Fury is the best but lacks power and might never be in peak shape again. Ortiz is skilled but old. Fury is probably the only guy of the current crop who might...MIGHT, have been a top 10 HW 20 years ago. If Usyk came up he'd have a damn good chance against everybody.
Tell him to come and get it.

Wilder will take all comers. Why isnt anyone asking for him? Hes such an unskilled can they should be begging for free money and his belts right? I wonder why no one ever tries to go after him.

Wilder will take all comers. Why isnt anyone asking for him? Hes such an unskilled can they should be begging for free money and his belts right? I wonder why no one ever tries to go after him.

Hasnt Fury called out Wilder plenty? hes doing it right now in fact.

As for AJ/Wilder, I think previously Wilder just wasnt a big enough name for that fight to be as big as it could be from a draw perspective, especially if it was going to take place in the US where Joshua wouldnt be a draw either. But now Wilder has had his big star making moment and put himself on the map, so its time to pull the trigger on the fight for sure. If the fight doesnt happen this year AJ is ducking.

Hasnt Fury called out Wilder plenty? hes doing it right now in fact.

As for AJ/Wilder, I think previously Wilder just wasnt a big enough name for that fight to be as big as it could be from a draw perspective, especially if it was going to take place in the US where Joshua wouldnt be a draw either. But now Wilder has had his big star making moment and put himself on the map, so its time to pull the trigger on the fight for sure. If the fight doesnt happen this year AJ is ducking.
Lmao.

Let me know when Fury gets in the fucking ring and out of the fast food joint.

Talk is cheap and Fury is irrelevant until he sends an offer over.

I like that Wilder fans are now accusing everyone else of ducking when the guy literally fought his first top opponent last weekend, 40 fights into his pro career.

I like that Wilder fans are now accusing everyone else of ducking when the guy literally fought his first top opponent in his 40 fight career last weekend.
Show me once where anyone said hes being ducked.

Ill wait.

Show me once where anyone said hes being ducked.

Ill wait.

Uhh...you just said

Tell him to come and get it.

The narrative being pushed here by you and other Wilder nuthuggers is that hes some fearless warrior going through a murderers row and being ducked because hes so dangerous, when in reality hes had twice as many fights as Joshua while fighting less legit opponents.

Uhh...you just said

The narrative being pushed here by you and other Wilder nuthuggers is that hes some fearless warrior going through a murderers row and being ducked because hes so dangerous, when in reality hes had twice as many fights as Joshua while fighting less legit opponents.
Um. No. Youre now putting words in my mouth.

If you werent a fake new fan youd know that Ive openly criticized Wilders resume for years.

Where did I mention AJ btw?

The HW division is pure trash. Wilder is physically gifted but would be nobody P4P at a real division with real skill level.

Um. No. Youre now putting words in my mouth.

If you werent a fake new fan youd know that Ive openly criticized Wilders resume for years.

Where did I mention AJ btw?

Yes I must be a fake new fan because I havent been following your posts on a Sherdog sub forum. I wish i'd been around in the glory days of mid 2012.

I'm making a point of comparison. AJ, who is apparently ducking him according to Wilder fans, has fought Wlad, signed to fight Pulev and is about to fight Parker in his 21st fight. While the guy who apparently will take all comers didnt touch a top opponent until his 40th.

Yes I must be a fake new fan because I havent been following your posts on a Sherdog sub forum. I wish i'd been around in the glory days of mid 2012.

I'm making a point of comparison. AJ, who is apparently ducking him according to Wilder fans, has fought Wlad, signed to fight Pulev and is about to fight Parker in his 21st fight. While the guy who apparently will take all comers didnt touch a top opponent until his 40th.
Show me where I said AJ is ducking Wilder? Show me where I criticized AJ’s resume? Im still waiting.

PS, Wilder signed to fight Povetkin. Just knocked Ortiz out.

Surely took longer than AJ, but their opposition level is right on par with the other.

The HW division is pure trash. Wilder is physically gifted but would be nobody P4P at a real division with real skill level.
Ortiz is a highly skilled boxer and just got the shit knocked out of him.

Guys can go a long way with retard power.

Show me where I said AJ is ducking Wilder? Show me where I criticized AJ’s resume? Im still waiting.

PS, Wilder signed to fight Povetkin. Just knocked Ortiz out.

Surely took longer than AJ, but their opposition level is right on par with the other.

I wasnt talking specifically about you RE: AJ ducking Wilder, but its something a lot of Wilder fans are trying to push now. Your "I wonder why no one ever tries to go after him" post seems to be implying that people are ducking him too.

Wilder - fought Ortiz, signed to fight Povetkin, thats in a 40 fight pro career.

Joshua - fought Wlad, about to fight Parker, signed to fight Pulev, Whyte wasnt a bad win either. Hes done this in half as many fights as Wilder.

Again, this doesnt really fit with the Wilder will take on everybody narrative does it?

You have no argument I assume. That’s my personal opinion and obviously his professional record doesn’t show that yet. Based on what I can see with my own eyes he’s as close to technically perfect as I have seen.

I’ve watched all the supposed GOAT contenders over the course of the years. I think he’s better, but I love his style so I’m probably biased. Not to mention 396-1 as an amateur with 2x Olympic gold medals.

Of course him and all modern fighters are standing on the shoulders of the former greats.

Last edited:
I wasnt talking specifically about you RE: AJ ducking Wilder, but its something a lot of Wilder fans are trying to push now. Your "I wonder why no one ever tries to go after him" post seems to be implying that people are ducking him too.

Wilder - fought Ortiz, signed to fight Povetkin, thats in a 40 fight pro career.

Joshua - fought Wlad, about to fight Parker, signed to fight Pulev, Whyte wasnt a bad win either. Hes done this in half as many fights as Wilder.

Again, this doesnt really fit with the Wilder will take on everybody narrative does it?
The narrative being pushed here by you and other Wilder nuthuggers

Yes you were. You specifically said it. Now youre back tracking.

True or false, Wilder accepted fights against two of the top opponents available? (And knocked the fucking shit out of the one who made it to the ring without pissing hot, again.)

Who has he turned down?

I like Usyk and he's a force at cruiser but he is too small for these big heavies and just doesn't punch hard enough to worry the big guys. He'll out box them for much of the fight but defensively he relies too much on high guard and he is prone to getting into brawls. Someone like AJ or Wilder would eventually blast through his guard because he wouldn't be able to stop them coming forward.

I like Usyk and he's a force at cruiser but he is too small for these big heavies and just doesn't punch hard enough to worry the big guys. He'll out box them for much of the fight but defensively he relies too much on high guard and he is prone to getting into brawls. Someone like AJ or Wilder would eventually blast through his guard because he wouldn't be able to stop them coming forward.

Yeah, Usyk hasn't improved in the ways that I thought he might have. He's still a really good pro, don't get me wrong, but I thought he could make some defensive improvements that would give him a chance against the best at HW, but I don't see that as the case anymore. He'd still be good at the weight, but he'd come up short against the best.

Gassiev, on the other hand, might be able to make some real noise at HW in a few years if he continues to improve.

Yeah, Usyk hasn't improved in the ways that I thought he might have. He's still a really good pro, don't get me wrong, but I thought he could make some defensive improvements that would give him a chance against the best at HW, but I don't see that as the case anymore. He'd still be good at the weight, but he'd come up short against the best.

Gassiev, on the other hand, might be able to make some real noise at HW in a few years if he continues to improve.

Yeah good call on Gassiev, the guys a beast. His style of fighting wouldn't have to change that much if he went to HW because he'd just carry on doing more of the same short to mid range work that he's so good at.

Back