Wilder: I would KO and submit Brock in the Octagon

He was actually doing it before McG and also accused McG of copying HIM (and he's probably correct).

Fury, although fighting for Britain, sort of identifies as Irish, being from an Irish travelling family.

He's the bloody gypsy bare knuckles boxing champ!!!

How does he weigh 220?

TysonWildergood.jpg
Deontay-Wilder.jpg

His legs are tiny

I think if Brock is on juice he has a decent chance against Wilder in the octagon.

I think if Brock is on juice he has a decent chance against Wilder in the octagon.

Brock could go on a diet of just lettuce 6 months before the fight and probably still have a 'decent chance'.

I just thought of this, but I think smaller boxers would have a much harder time in MMA than the bigger guys. Just because guys have more of a chance for the 1 shot KO, and the speed at which the smaller fighters grapple at would be so much to overcome for boxers.

Or I could be wrong, and the cardio loss from grappling a bigHW would be much more to deal with the bigger boxers.
I agree with you. I also think a HW female would do better against a HW male than a small woman would do against a small male. A good kick or punch from a 250 pound human can take almost anyone out.

He managed to look worse than Schaub.

No wonder he wants Lesnar. Even Heyman has 1M followers.

Brendan Schaub is a bigger deal than the best American HW boxer.

Wilder got outclassed in boxing by Charlie Zellenoff hed be killed in the octagon

The lead up to wilder and Brock would be a hilarious shit show. Wilder by KO in the first exchange.

Windmill Wilder would get sexually assaulted by Bork.

Last edited:
Why do they keep calling out a 5-3 retired MMA fighter?

Wilder is one of the biggest ducks in history

No, he isn’t. His last fight was against one of the most ducked HWs in the world today (Ortiz). That and he’s offered Joshua 50 million (which was requested) but AJ is still dragging his feet. Wilder is not a duck, lol.

Man, I get the impression reading these comments most of you have never actually seen a Wilder fight and have only viewed gifs of him getting sloppy after hurting his opponents.

Back