Wilder haters, Remember just last week, “Fury Isn’t the Lineal Champion?”

What?

I don’t know what you’re talking about but mad respect for both men after that fight. Fury should’ve got the nod but can’t hate on Wilder for digging deep and almost stopping Fury in the 12th.

Anyway, what?

You really need to troll harder GOAT fucker. You just aren't cutting it.

I honest to god cannot comprehend wha you just said.

Who said That?
I recall a few people saying he was garbage and someone said he was only lineal champ because he's been inactive.

There's massive bandwagoning going on here right now.

You really need to troll harder GOAT fucker. You just aren't cutting it.

If I were trolling then I’m an ATG parody pimpster. You always bring up “trolling.” I understand your insecurities for my knowledge. Can I buy you a small order of fries?

I recall a few people saying he was garbage and someone said he was only lineal champ because he's been inactive.

There's massive bandwagoning going on here right now.

It was cool to see Fury Bob and weave and slip punches... questioning Wilder’s offensive legacy attacks. Fury took the Canelo playbook and had GGG miss a million times. Fury and Canelo are badasses

If I were trolling then I’m an ATG parody pimpster. You always bring up “trolling.” I understand your insecurities for my knowledge. Can I buy you a small order of fries?
You are literally one of the worst trolls on here GOAT fucker. You lose arguments badly and then resort to nonsense posts when you get owned in an argument. It's the same pattern over and over.

Back