Wilder got lucky because Tyson would have stood till he was out cold and lifted out

Fighting Gaming

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Extra round or two Tyson would have flatlined him. Tyson had more stamina and had more heart to continue going till the end.

Bring back 15 rounders.

Maybe, he did stun Wilder like 30-40 seconds after getting up in round 12 with a right cross left hook combo.

Wilder was standing not Fury.

They were both standing towards the end of the fight but Wilder got stung with a right cross left hook and was backing up at the end of the fight while Fury was coming forward with punches.

They were both standing towards the end of the fight but Wilder got stung with a right cross left hook and was backing up at the end of the fight while Fury was coming forward with punches.

We are all speculating one way or the other I guess.

The 15 round argument was brought up in Canelo GGG 1 as well. People were arguing that Canelo was gassing, and GGG would have knocked him out if it had been 15 v 12.

We are all speculating one way or the other I guess.

The 15 round argument was brought up in Canelo GGG 1 as well. People were arguing that Canelo was gassing, and GGG would have knocked him out if it had been 15 v 12.

I thought GGG won both fights with Canelo with the first fight being a more clear win. I also like most had Kovalev beating Ward in the first fight, boxing needs to do something about their judging, people should be super happy about these great fights but terrible decisions are somewhat ruining them

I thought GGG won both fights with Canelo with the first fight being a more clear win. I also like most had Kovalev beating Ward in the first fight, boxing needs to do something about their judging, people should be super happy about these great fights but terrible decisions are somewhat ruining them

If I said boxing should be about KOs or RTD only I'd sound like a radical. lol

Back