Wilder gets besmirched by any top HW

Can someone tell d1 Bork laser to settle down?

Remains to be seen doesnt it? Wilder hasnt gone missing, hes been vocal to say the least about Whyte/Hearn.

I just want the HWs to get rolling sooner than later. Lots of good fights to be seen.

Same as that. And this is the reason most of us fans want him to stop fckin around and defend against worthy opponents. Guys like Ortiz and pulev are lining up to fight for a title but it looks like only 1 of the champions is going to oblige.
I like him as a person, he seems a good guy! he's incredibly dangerous as well with his power, physique and athleticism but he's holding that belt hostage. If he really is serious about unifying the titles he needs to step up and fight the best fighters! Not sit back fighting Taylor made top 50 fighters whilst another fighter gathers up the belts

I've no doubt his next opponent will be announced soon, let's hope it's a worthy challenger

Its amazing how highly regarded Ortiz is for having done nothing.

Its hilarious because the same people who shit on Wilder praise Ortiz.

LOL at PUO3 for thinking that winning the Cuban Pickle Eating Contest of 2003 is doing nothing.

The only HW champion in the past century I can think of with more reach than Wilder is Valuev.
Yes, Bomber's is longer than AJ, Holmes, or Klitchkos.

The only HW champion in the past century I can think of with more reach than Wilder is Valuev.
Yes, Bomber's is longer than AJ, Holmes, or Klitchkos.

Lewis and Liston had a longer reach.

+1 for creative use of besmirched. Are you sure you don't mean Bismarked?

Back