Wilder gets besmirched by any top HW

Went to Russia for his last ped user and got shafted.

$3 million offer to travel to the UK for Whyte is fucking laughable. I think theyll get something done though. @RR can probably offer some info here.

How is a clear career high pay day against a ranked contender ever 'laughable'? Offering the fight in the UK infront of thousands of fans as a percursor to the bigger fight in boxing doesn't make it laughable. Wilder can keep fighting cans in Alabama if he likes.

Whyte has already offered to fight him in the US if that's what it takes, they've also upped the offer to 4.5m, what did Wilder get for fighting Washington? If he wants the AJ fight next he should take it, no question.

Ortiz is definitely getting overblown, he got named the bogeyman of the division and people have just ran with it. With that said, him v Wilder is still 50-50 and he's much better than Stiverne, who si regularly talked up as a big win for Wilder.

$3 million offer to travel to the UK for Whyte is fucking laughable. I think theyll get something done though. @RR can probably offer some info here.
How is that laughable if he fights unranked bums for 1 mil in alabama? Whyte is like 3 or 4 in WBC rankings. Hearn has already confirmed wilder gets over 4 mil and US TV rights and revenue, his payday would be over 5mil. Wilder has gone MIA .

Stiverne isnt that good lol he beat arreola for a vacant title. Why do wilder fans always gas up that win? Hes short af and is just a counter puncher who sits in the ropes.

Shit bryant jennings could probably out box wilder, look at his last fight for shits sake he was getting schooled by a football player and looked completely lost. Also his "athletisism" is highly overrated too. Hes flat footed as shit and has terrible headmovement also reacts really badly to getting hit dude bounces around like one of those wacky inflatable arm men whenever he gets touched by anything. Also lacks any combos or punch versatility its just his right hand and lazy jab.

Aj and wlad knock him out quick for sure, ortiz he could end up beating because i ortiz is like 38 and seems to be on a decline. But he still has a pretty high chance of outboxing wilder and stopping him. Wilder hasnt fought a single heavy that is ranked in the top 10 , let that sink in.
Its not gassed up at all it just is what it is, a good notch on the resume. Nothing special. He was top 10 though no?

Lol @ mentioning Jennings and then mentioning the "football player". Probably want to do some research there.

I guess you missed the part, repeatedly, where Ive said Wilder needs better opponents and is sloppy etc.

Last edited:
How is a clear career high pay day against a ranked contender ever 'laughable'? Offering the fight in the UK infront of thousands of fans as a percursor to the bigger fight in boxing doesn't make it laughable. Wilder can keep fighting cans in Alabama if he likes.

Whyte has already offered to fight him in the US if that's what it takes, they've also upped the offer to 4.5m, what did Wilder get for fighting Washington? If he wants the AJ fight next he should take it, no question.

Ortiz is definitely getting overblown, he got named the bogeyman of the division and people have just ran with it. With that said, him v Wilder is still 50-50 and he's much better than Stiverne, who si regularly talked up as a big win for Wilder.
3 million to cross the pond isnt shit. No logical person thinks that is a reasonable offer. 4.5 with the add ons I think theyre getting in the reasonable ball park and Ill assume we will see it in the near future. Definitely agree he needs to make that happen as well, but I guarantee a huge portion of people will shit on him if/when he wins because Joshua already beat him.

Agreed on Ortiz. I like that fight. I think Ortiz' actual boxing is better than Joshua and most HWs so Id like to see Wilder deal with the skill level.
How is that laughable if he fights unranked bums for 1 mil in alabama? Whyte is like 3 or 4 in WBC rankings. Hearn has already confirmed wilder gets over 4 mil and US TV rights and revenue, his payday would be over 5mil. Wilder has gone MIA .
Why do you Wilder critics consider Whyte some credible opponent right now? Id like to see it, but lol @ this guy getting blown up right now. He landed a nice punch on Joshua and then got killed. What else? Del Boy? Lmao.

Tell me that the same people saying hes avoiding Whyte wont turn and call Whyte a can once Wilder knocks him the fuck out. We all know they will.

Last edited:

Deontay went above and beyond. People are just making excuses not to like him.

If the money is right he'll fight in fucking Siberia

Its not gassed up at all it just is what it is, a good notch on the resume. Nothing special. He was top 10 though no?

Lol @ mentioning Jennings and then mentioning the "football player". Probably want to do some research there.

I guess you missed the part, repeatedly, where Ive said Wilder needs better opponents and is sloppy etc.

His "live oppenents" don't want to fight

Then you've got weirdos like Tyson Fury that look like an epileptic chimp when they fight.
Good post especially this bit which gave a chuckle. Harsh but fair.

Just gonna leave this here. I honest to god dont think several of you in here had any idea that this was why Jennings got hyped up.

Gerald washington was a practice squad player for the hawks and bills. He made his pro boxing debut at 30 and was schooling wilder just by jabbing. If you watch the fight you can see how fucking confused wilder is he has no boxing ability and cant adjust at all to what washington is doing. Dude landed another hail mary right hand then windmilled like his life depended on it hoping they stop it which they did.

Not a good look at all for wilder, i remember watching that shit and thinking wow this ex football player is about to UD wilder and take his belt lol.

Why do you Wilder critics consider Whyte some credible opponent right now? Id like to see it, but lol @ this guy getting blown up right now. He landed a nice punch on Joshua and then got killed. What else? Del Boy? Lmao.

Tell me that the same people saying hes avoiding Whyte wont turn and call Whyte a can once Wilder knocks him the fuck out. We all know they will.
Whyte isnt that good, but atleast hes ranked in the top 10. Hes also entertaining and talks shit, and its a career high payday for wilder. Not a good look for him to turn it down. Personally i want to see him fight ortiz ASAP.

3 million to cross the pond isnt shit. No logical person thinks that is a reasonable offer. 4.5 with the add ons I think theyre getting in the reasonable ball park and Ill assume we will see it in the near future. Definitely agree he needs to make that happen as well, but I guarantee a huge portion of people will shit on him if/when he wins because Joshua already beat him.

Agreed on Ortiz. I like that fight. I think Ortiz' actual boxing is better than Joshua and most HWs so Id like to see Wilder deal with the skill level.

You're ingoring the fact that crossing the pond is advantageous to him, it's not a cost. He's not a cash cow who makes too much money in Vegas, he'd make the most money coming over to the UK for one fight, he's fought here before, he was here a few months ago and has shown he has zero issues travelling. I don't really know how you can call 3m laughable, but 4.5m is acceptable, there's no exact valuations, you get what your worth at the end of the day. Whyte isn't a huge fight, but having it in the UK is what makes it still a big fight.

You said your self Whyte isn't a top fighter, so why should Wilder get a ridiculous pay day? He should be happy he's getting offer a career high purse against a top ranked guy and the opportunity to seal the huge Joshua fight.

As for Whyte, no one is saying he is an amazing opponent, he is what he is, a good top 10 contender. You can't say he's not creidble opposition when Wilder's fighting the Gerald Washington's of the world. If he fought Povetkin or someone of that quality instead then you can't complain but looking at his usual opposition, Whyte is definitely credible and much more interesting stylistically.

im sure most fighters have fought someone on PEDs, but to make a statement that you will never fight a certain fighter because they failed a test once (and served a ban) is laughable! I don't agree with the lenient sentences but it is what it is until the rules change

I don't think he needs to fight whyte, he's a champion, he should be fighting better guys than dillian. My guess is though his next opponent is someone that whyte would ko?? He won't get the respect of other champions until he steps up. there's nothing wrong with taking the path of least resistance to get to the title but the fellas still doing it as a champion after numerous defences!

Whyte isnt that good, but atleast hes ranked in the top 10. Hes also entertaining and talks shit, and its a career high payday for wilder. Not a good look for him to turn it down. Personally i want to see him fight ortiz ASAP.
Did you ever hear of Whyte before Joshua?

You're ingoring the fact that crossing the pond is advantageous to him, it's not a cost. He's not a cash cow who makes too much money in Vegas, he'd make the most money coming over to the UK for one fight, he's fought here before, he was here a few months ago and has shown he has zero issues travelling. I don't really know how you can call 3m laughable, but 4.5m is acceptable, there's no exact valuations, you get what your worth at the end of the day. Whyte isn't a huge fight, but having it in the UK is what makes it still a big fight.

You said your self Whyte isn't a top fighter, so why should Wilder get a ridiculous pay day? He should be happy he's getting offer a career high purse against a top ranked guy and the opportunity to seal the huge Joshua fight.

As for Whyte, no one is saying he is an amazing opponent, he is what he is, a good top 10 contender. You can't say he's not creidble opposition when Wilder's fighting the Gerald Washington's of the world. If he fought Povetkin or someone of that quality instead then you can't complain but looking at his usual opposition, Whyte is definitely credible and much more interesting stylistically.
Wilder is the one traveling, Wilder is the one with the most to lose. 1.5+ a cut is a lot more than 3.

White will be discredited when Wilder beats him because Joshua already did. You can take that to the bank.

Wilder is the one traveling, Wilder is the one with the most to lose. 1.5+ a cut is a lot more than 3.

White will be discredited when Wilder beats him because Joshua already did. You can take that to the bank.
Why does it matter if hes discredited? Wilder LOVES to fight unranked bums, his last fight was 900k. Why turn down an easy fight for over 5mil. It makes no sense. The truth is he doesnt want to travel anywhere, and doesnt want to fight a top 10 guy regardless of who they are.

Thats my problem with him, he talks a gang of shit but never delivers. Now he could redeem himself if he signs to fight ortiz and i will give him props. But if he ends up fighting another unranked guy in alabama for 1mil hes going to look like a real dumbass.

The original offer was already over 4m when you include American TV, that's what he turned down. The point about travelling becomes inconsequential when you actually gain so much more from fighting in the UK as oppose to Alabama.

No, I think Wilder fans will make out that everyone was hyping Whyte before the fight, when in reality, people will just be saying its a good fight against a top ranked contender, like they are in here, and already you're saying everyone is hyping him up.

Why does it matter if hes discredited? Wilder LOVES to fight unranked bums, his last fight was 900k. Why turn down an easy fight for over 5mil. It makes no sense. The truth is he doesnt want to travel anywhere, and doesnt want to fight a top 10 guy regardless of who they are.

Thats my problem with him, he talks a gang of shit but never delivers. Now he could redeem himself if he signs to fight ortiz and i will give him props. But if he ends up fighting another unranked guy in alabama for 1mil hes going to look like a real dumbass.
Why was he in Russia for Povetkin....?

The original offer was already over 4m when you include American TV, that's what he turned down. The point about travelling becomes inconsequential when you actually gain so much more from fighting in the UK as oppose to Alabama.

No, I think Wilder fans will make out that everyone was hyping Whyte before the fight, when in reality, people will just be saying its a good fight against a top ranked contender, like they are in here, and already you're saying everyone is hyping him up.
The original offer was a 3 million purse.

Nah. Hate to bring him up again but Stiverne is the perfect example. He was a good name that the critics said would kill Wilder. After the fight they call him a bum. Large portion of fight fans are like that, dislike a fighter so they discredit their work.

Back