Wilder gets besmirched by any top HW

Money509

A Level Poster
@Silver
Reaction score
AJ
Wlad
Ortiz

Would all knock him out at some point, he has zero technical ability at all and hasnt fought a single elite fighter. Hes a 1 handed fighter with alot of power thats it, he has no combos, zero headmovement, clumsy as footwork and no defense at all. Anytime he gets hit with a jab or anything he just leans back and flails around as if he got hit with a nice 2 piece.

He was getting schooled and was completely befuddled by an ex football player who started boxing at 30 in his last fight. All gerald did was throw a jab and probably won every single round against wilder until he got caught. Wilder is just a very flawed fighter with a shit ton of power. Him and his team are waiting to cash out against AJ thats why he hasnt fought a good opponent yet.

I'd favor Wilder against Wlad and Ortiz. Joshua can go either way

I'd favor Wilder against Wlad and Ortiz. Joshua can go either way
How though? Did you see how confused slow ass washington had him for 5 rounds? Wlad and ortiz both are much faster than him, much better jabs, ESPECIALLY wlads jab. And hit very hard as well. Wilder would get boxed up eve worse and then kod.

Ortiz and wlad are very skilled fighters, wilder isnt really skilled at all he just has height and power. Technically he cant measure up with them at all .

Its amazing how highly regarded Ortiz is for having done nothing.

Its hilarious because the same people who shit on Wilder praise Ortiz.

A cannon is a cannon is a cannon. Earnie Shavers blew Ken Norton to smithereens and was pretty damn close to knocking out Ali. I don't know if that means he should be favored against anyone but he has in the least a punchers chance against everyone.

Edit: I just watched that video. I am puzzled how when he taste blood all his technique goes out the window. All of it.

Not sure what to think after watching Wlad vs Joshua. Both guys looked pretty vulnerable.

Isnt it amazing what fighting on HBO does for someone?

Also people love to shit all over PED users, well, heres one of them.

Not sure what to think after watching Wlad vs Joshua. Both guys looked pretty vulnerable.

They have mutual love for each other.... and you leave yourself vulnerable when you love.

He battered Jennings which is relatively impressive. Of course, he's looked a little lacklustre since (and has a history of doping, as well).

He battered Jennings which is relatively impressive. Of course, he's looked a little lacklustre since (and has a history of doping, as well).
Jennings best win is a guy that Wilder gets shit on for starching.

Theres a really amusing hypocrisy from Wilder critics. The guy deserves some criticism (sloppy style, lack of more credible names, etc) but when they go off and defend guys like Ortiz' legitimacy its just comedy.

Theres a really amusing hypocrisy from Wilder critics. The guy deserves some criticism (sloppy style, lack of more credible names, etc) but when they go off and defend guys like Ortiz' legitimacy its just comedy.

Jennings gave Wlad a good fight. Also just look at Ortizs skills - he's got some.

Jennings gave Wlad a good fight. Also just look at Ortizs skills - he's got some.
Meh. Think I gave him two rounds, one of which was from a point deduction from Wlad.

Ortiz has solid fundamentals. So what? Hes not some proven stud like hes made out to be by Wilder critics.

Meh. Think I gave him two rounds, one of which was from a point deduction from Wlad.

Ortiz has solid fundamentals. So what? Hes not some proven stud like hes made out to be by Wilder critics.

Having solid fundamentals and power in the HW division makes you dangerous for pretty much everyone. I'll agree, though, he does get more credit than he's due by a lot of people (at least for the time being), largely because there is an idea out there that he is avoided.

All the top tier guys can beat all the top tier guys on any given night. That's why the heavyweight division CAN be so exciting. I say can be rather than is because they rarely ever fight one another. Wilder can beat those three guys mentioned in the first post without a doubt. Those guys can beat him too. This isn't the welterweight division where skill usually trumps everything else. These four guys can all put each other to sleep. Which is a big reason they don't jump at the chance to fight each other.

Having solid fundamentals and power in the HW division makes you dangerous for pretty much everyone. I'll agree, though, he does get more credit than he's due by a lot of people (at least for the time being), largely because there is an idea out there that he is avoided.
Not sure what kind of power he really has without the sauce tbh. Hes an interesting fighter but I just think his praise right now is lol worthy.

Not sure what kind of power he really has without the sauce tbh. Hes an interesting fighter but I just think his praise right now is lol worthy.

Well, he showed a ton of power against Jennings, who had previously shown a respectable chin against Wlad, and that was post positive test. He could easily still be doping, but at the same time, so could a lot of other fighters (doesn't mean he'll get popped even if he gets big fights, either).

Most definitely.That's why he avoids true competition like a plague,he'll get embarrassed.

You can tell ortiz has much better boxing fundamentals, cant say the same about wilder. Hes just a puncher thats all, he can beat anyone with 1 shot but hes just skill wise not very good and very flawed. Once he faces a competent puncher with good boxing ability he will get starched.

I give him the biggest shot against ortiz , but i feel AJ and wlad would end him quick and it wouldnt even be close.

Back