Wilder Accepts New AJ Offer, Ball Now in AJ's Court to Send Contract

I’d be suprised if AJ accepts

He knows what would happen if he and wilder got in the ring. He would be face down ass up inside 4 rounds

Finkel has also confirmed this, for the dummies who think Wilder for some reason can't speak for his team and his decisions:
https://www.badlefthook.com/2018/6/11/17451488/deontay-wilder-agrees-to-terms-to-face-anthony-joshua

From Wilder co-manager Shelly Finkel:
"We have agreed to the terms that Eddie has put out to us for a fight in the U.K.," said Finkel. "Deontay has accepted his terms to fight in the U.K."
https://abcnews.go.com/Sports/deontay-wilder-accepts-terms-fight-anthony-joshua-uk/story?id=55818478
From Fat Dan Rafael:

Wilder making the fight happen
Nice

Glad he's accepted knowing AJ is about to fight Povetkin.

The Povetkin deal isn't done. If he wants to fight Povetkin instead of Wilder after Wilder accepts their terms, well, that's called ducking.

Next thing you know, AJ will say the Povetkin fight was signed but they just didn't announce it yet. Dumb AJ fans then come to his defense and say Wilder ducked the fight.

The Povetkin deal isn't done. If he wants to fight Povetkin instead of Wilder after Wilder accepts their terms, well, that's called ducking.
I was under the impression that Povetkin's team was threatening to sue AJ if he didn't accept the mandatory?

Also, that Wilder had to fight his own mandatory.

I was under the impression that Povetkin's team was threatening to sue AJ if he didn't accept the mandatory?

Also, that Wilder had to fight his own mandatory.

He'll get step aside money and be happy. The commissions aren't going to get in the way of Joshua/Wilder for the sake of mandatories.

He'll get step aside money and be happy. The commissions aren't going to get in the way of Joshua/Wilder for the sake of mandatories.

In that case it's all on AJ at this point.

Let's hope he and hearn don't screw this up

Excited-GIF-Image-for-Whatsapp-and-Facebook-10.gif

Wilder trying to get fights done.
m79w1De.gif

So what is the next excuse for AJ not accepting the fight ? Maternity break?

Agreed if he doesn't accept after Deontay has accepted then he's ducking.

And I'm an aj fanboy.

This has to happen or I'll admit this is a massive duck

Breaking News: AJ broke both of his hands and can't sign the contract!
<45><45><45>

Back