Wilder Challenges Joshua to Fight Him November 11 in Las Vegas

Yes granted if it gets ordered, until it does though.

Ortiz is definitely a tougher fight and in the eyes of boxing fans it holds more weight, knocking out Whyte more convincingly than Joshua gets all the casuals over here calling for AJ vs Wilder and it's those lot that get him paid.
Stiverne was ordered in February.

No I haven't looked specifically tbf. But I keep seeing Hearn advise that Ortiz will be after pulev.and both Ortiz and wilder seemed more concerned with what Joshua is doing rather than talking up their 'potential' fight

they are after the cash cow, they dont really want to fight each other incase they lose the payday

Stiverne was ordered in February.

Was it, ah sorry didn't realise, in that case he def should just get him out the way then imo and shouldn't get the slightest bit of stick for it.

Was it, ah sorry didn't realise, in that case he def should just get him out the way then imo and shouldn't get the slightest bit of stick for it.
No prob. Im the opposite. I dont give a shit about Stiverne because Wilder already completely dominated him and Stiverne hasnt done anything since then.

I think a lot of mandatory challenges are garbage. Even if I get some of the logic behind them.

No prob. Im the opposite. I dont give a shit about Stiverne because Wilder already completely dominated him and Stiverne hasnt done anything since then.

I think a lot of mandatory challenges are garbage. Even if I get some of the logic behind them.

Don't think it's a particularly good or necessary fight myself but if the alternative is Wilder losing the belt then I'm on the needs must side.

Don't think it's a particularly good or necessary fight myself but if the alternative is Wilder losing the belt then I'm on the needs must side.
Fair play. At lesst your thinking is consistent for everyone.

Back