Wilder, Breazeale Get Into Post-Fight Altercation in Hotel Lobby!

So... Wilder vs Brezeale is next.

Wilder knocks Breazeale out within 3 rounds. No thanks.

<8><8><8>

Hell Yes!!! That is a the BEST HW Fighy that can be made next. That shit will be Fireworks.

I am already pumped for this.
<20>

So far it has all the pre-fight excitement build up of Bowe vs Jorge Luis Gonzales...,

If it happens though. It will probably have all of the in-ring excitement of Bowe vs Jorge Luis Gonzales

Charlie Z would have confronted them both and immediately straightened this out, if straightened out means Charlie would have been killed.

So he can have AJ's left overs? Great champ Wilder is becoming?

Did Wilder set this in motion or Breezy? I couldn't hear the video, but I suspect this was an attempt by Dom to get his name associated with Wilder, not the other way around.

Did Wilder set this in motion or Breezy? I couldn't hear the video, but I suspect this was an attempt by Dom to get his name associated with Wilder, not the other way around.

I bet it was both of them being told by their promoter, to start something and promote a fight. Since they both PBC. Does that make sense? I am not sure.....

I bet it was both of them being told by their promoter, to start something and promote a fight. Since they both PBC. Does that make sense? I am not sure.....

Setting aside your sarcasm, neither assumption seems out of the realm of possibility. I've given Wilder a bit of slack for some of his fights that haven't happened because he's been a victim of circumstance a couple of times. But if the next fight they schedule is against Breazeale, and not because he was some last minute replacement, I'll eat my hat. That's BJS level matchmaking.

Setting aside your sarcasm, neither assumption seems out of the realm of possibility. I've given Wilder a bit of slack for some of his fights that haven't happened because he's been a victim of circumstance a couple of times. But if the next fight they schedule is against Breazeale, and not because he was some last minute replacement, I'll eat my hat. That's BJS level matchmaking.

lol, when that video came out yesterday, it made me 95% sure that will be the next fight. I was 80% sure when they were placed on the same card, fighting back to back.

Well, Wilder vs the WINNER of Breazele's fight is what would happen.

WBC just ordered Bermaine Stiverne as mandatory for Wilder.

Wilder must fight Bermaine or unify with Parker.

Not interested in watching Stiverne get slaughtered. Lets see Parker.

lol, when that video came out yesterday, it made me 95% sure that will be the next fight. I was 80% sure when they were placed on the same card, fighting back to back.

Well, Wilder vs the WINNER of Breazele's fight is what would happen.

I don't think you're horribly off base being that cynical. PBC makes some questionable fights. I give Wilder a bit of slack like I said (I can't blame Wilder because Povetkin pissed hot), but the perception is there for a reason. I don't think Deontay deserves all of the criticism he gets because he's tried to make good fights that people want. But the fact is that he hasn't had a career defining performance yet. Stiverne isn't quite that.

I don't think you're horribly off base being that cynical. PBC makes some questionable fights. I give Wilder a bit of slack like I said (I can't blame Wilder because Povetkin pissed hot), but the perception is there for a reason. I don't think Deontay deserves all of the criticism he gets because he's tried to make good fights that people want. But the fact is that he hasn't had a career defining performance yet. Stiverne isn't quite that.

I actually like Wilder and his story, and completely agree about he should not be to blamed for Povetkin. Took balls to go to Russia.

I am probably not too off from how you feel. I just feel he NEEDS a big fight now, and prove somethign.

Shit, Parker, Andy Ruiz, Big Boy, or even fricken Charles Martin (had a title at least, before Josha rekt him). Hell, Haye, Pulev and Jennings are better. I didn't mention Ortiz, because he tested positive before, and I can see why Wilder would be cautious with him.

I am pretty sure I would rather see Beyonce fight Briggs over Breazeale.

Back