Wilder Accepts New AJ Offer, Ball Now in AJ's Court to Send Contract

Got Wilder by KO inside 6, just gonna be too awesome for them not to unload big shots, and Wilder's a harder puncher than anyone today, and always seems to find that chin on every victim.

Bring the glory back home where it belongs, baby.

Oh Look Hearn doing exactly what he and his fan boys said is not how things are done. Wilder agreeing to an offer with no contract available or sent by Hearn. But but Hearn had some of you like his little soldiers repeating "AJ Can't agree in principle to 50 Million with no contract first" "Send the contract" etc.. and what ever other dumb shit he had some of you guys repeating. Now he just did the same shit.

And your a wilder fan boy who just wants to believe everything him or his team posts on social media. Making an offer on social media, or accepting a fight on social media doesn’t mean shit! This is a multi million £ contract where the parties will have to sit down and thrash out the finer details. All of this nonsense is for publicity which is clearly fckin obvious
The big difference is hearn and Joshua appear to be trying to get this done, without the bullshit spin. Wilder was probably trying to put pressure on hearn to accept a deal a bit more in their favour. Now the povetkin deal is close they have to do something

And your a wilder fan boy who just wants to believe everything him or his team posts on social media. Making an offer on social media, or accepting a fight on social media doesn’t mean shit! This is a multi million £ contract where the parties will have to sit down and thrash out the finer details. All of this nonsense is for publicity which is clearly fckin obvious
The big difference is hearn and Joshua appear to be trying to get this done, without the bullshit spin. Wilder was probably trying to put pressure on hearn to accept a deal a bit more in their favour. Now the povetkin deal is close they have to do something
Pot calling the kettle black.

Haha I assume your being ironic! I could accept almost anyone else on this forum posting that on this subject, other than you
Thats fine.

Are you not doing the same thing though?

I won't be surprised at any outcome of this fight, but I'm going with Wilder. Joshua has better overall skills, but Wilders straight right is faster than anything Joshua's seen. Wilder's straight is the best in the division, but he's so green everywhere else. Joshua could blow through Wilders defense and knock him out, but Wilder could hit him with the straight right at anytime as well. Wilder needs stay calm though. He leaves himself open while throwing wild punches that usually miss by a mile. It's a stupid risk to take. We still have a lot to learn about both men, and that's what makes it exciting. Hopefully Fury is ready to fight the Winner.

Damn straight. Also, finally saw Night of the Hunter the other week. Goddamn, it creeped me out.
Night if the Hunter is one of my faves. I think I’ve seen it a dozen times and it never gets old.

Why do fuckwits on here listen to some crap spewed on social media then believe it...then talk shit about the other side in negotiations??

Noone here is privy to what is actually going on. Noone has access to all the phone calls, emails and lawyers.

But it takes one guy on instagram to say- hey this is whats happening do it....and everyone loses their shit over it and criticize one side or another.

Do you people actually believe that its 1- wilder 'making the fight happen' or 2-anything in the media during negotiations is true????

So Finkel is talking crap?

"We have agreed to the terms that Eddie has put out to us for a fight in the U.K. Deontay has accepted his terms to fight in the U.K.," Finkel said. "Deontay sent an email to Joshua [Sunday] night, and I sent one [Monday] to Barry Hearn and Eddie telling them that we officially accept the offer to fight under the terms they gave us and to send us the contract."

Hearn is talking crap about sending the contract and Deontay is talking crap about announcing he's going to accept the terms put to him?

This is all social media rumours?

........... or are these actual words from all involved who actually make the decisions?

You've failed here, you really have.

So Finkel is talking crap?

"We have agreed to the terms that Eddie has put out to us for a fight in the U.K. Deontay has accepted his terms to fight in the U.K.," Finkel said. "Deontay sent an email to Joshua [Sunday] night, and I sent one [Monday] to Barry Hearn and Eddie telling them that we officially accept the offer to fight under the terms they gave us and to send us the contract."

Hearn is talking crap about sending the contract and Deontay is talking crap about announcing he's going to accept the terms put to him?

This is all social media rumours?

........... or are these actual words from all involved who actually make the decisions?

You've failed here, you really have.

So you believe every announcement from people who are in negotiations??? Do you believe presidential candidates when they announce things on the news??? Must be nice living in ignorance. Me? Ill wait until the announcement and ticket sales at a venue before gulping all this shit down.

So you believe every announcement from people who are in negotiations??? Do you believe presidential candidates when they announce things on the news??? Must be nice living in ignorance. Me? Ill wait until the announcement and ticket sales at a venue before gulping all this shit down.

I don't believe any old announcement, but when 3 people in the same decision making process state it then its worth believing.

People have stated only what's been said by those directly involved yet you felt the need to call everyone out for discussing it .......... on a forum?

They've had these terms for 4 weeks according to Hearn and Wilder announced he'll accept the terms ........ and you don't think that's worthy of discussion / optimism for those awaiting the fight?

I won't be surprised at any outcome of this fight, but I'm going with Wilder. Joshua has better overall skills, but Wilders straight right is faster than anything Joshua's seen. Wilder's straight is the best in the division, but he's so green everywhere else. Joshua could blow through Wilders defense and knock him out, but Wilder could hit him with the straight right at anytime as well. Wilder needs stay calm though. He leaves himself open while throwing wild punches that usually miss by a mile. It's a stupid risk to take. We still have a lot to learn about both men, and that's what makes it exciting. Hopefully Fury is ready to fight the Winner.

That is pretty much where I am. I probably favour Joshua ever so slightly due to the better fundamentals but I wouldn’t put any money on this fight.

That is pretty much where I am. I probably favour Joshua ever so slightly due to the better fundamentals but I wouldn’t put any money on this fight.
I am putting a tenner on fan man making a well anticipated return.

I don't believe any old announcement, but when 3 people in the same decision making process state it then its worth believing.

People have stated only what's been said by those directly involved yet you felt the need to call everyone out for discussing it .......... on a forum?

They've had these terms for 4 weeks according to Hearn and Wilder announced he'll accept the terms ........ and you don't think that's worthy of discussion / optimism for those awaiting the fight?

You start off by saying 'i dont believe any old announcement' then follow it up with 'according to hearn'. I never said it wasnt worth discussing, but there are people in threads like this who shit talk both fighters/managers/promoters as if its gospel and the opposing side are "pussies/scared/lying".

You start off by saying 'i dont believe any old announcement' then follow it up with 'according to hearn'. I never said it wasnt worth discussing, but there are people in threads like this who shit talk both fighters/managers/promoters as if its gospel and the opposing side are "pussies/scared/lying".

Please talk shit about people who don't know what is up. I'll now jump in.
Look forward to laughing

Please talk shit about people who don't know what is up. I'll now jump in.
Look forward to laughing

Youre one person who works with a fighter. You account for 1/100 people in here...the rest are calling wilder a pussy or joshua a pussy etcetc. So youre saying everyone on here talking shit about fight deals is right rather than uninformed? Pick a fucking side

Youre one person who works with a fighter. You account for 1/100 people in here...the rest are calling wilder a pussy or joshua a pussy etcetc. So youre saying everyone on here talking shit about fight deals is right rather than uninformed? Pick a fucking side
You sound like a jackass.

The things that have been discussed are things that both sides have said are happening or happened lol.

You sound like a jackass.

The things that have been discussed are things that both sides have said are happening or happened lol.

So youre advocating for all the people shit talking boxers when it comes to fight deals on here- without anyone knowing the facts? ‘Boxer x is a pussy, Boxer y is a liar, boxer z is ducking’? Im a jackass though? Cheers cunt

Back