Wilder Accepts New AJ Offer, Ball Now in AJ's Court to Send Contract

This leaves it all on AJ's team, literally, every excuse has been addressed.

Personally, I didn't think AJ was ducking him, but if it doesn't happen now, well.....someone doesn't want the fight and its not Wilder.

It would be an obvious duck if they don’t sign.

Saying that I think it’s basically been agreed for a bit now.

Wilder finally sees the bigger picture.

Whatever he feels he's getting shorted by now cash wise ......... he'll make all that and then some if he wins and offers Joshua a rematch.

He'll be the A-side then.

This will fkin amazing!!!!!!!

According to Hearn he is sending the contract today.

Im going to be rustled if they send him some bullshit lowball offer lol.

So what is the next excuse for AJ not accepting the fight ? Maternity break?

Going to look silly when AJ accepts today right?

Why do salty ass Wilder fans not understand, Wilder was trying to boss negotiations because his heads too swell, when he realised he has no leverage (which took a couple months to realize) the real negotiations then started, he then tried to get back that leverage with the $50m offer ........ AJ wasn't having it and now we're here.

The terms Wilder accepted were drawn up by AJ's camp, of course AJ will sign.

Then this nonsense of ducking can be shut down.

Im going to be rustled if they send him some bullshit lowball offer lol.

I think they're passed that with regards to location and money, Wilder's accepted the terms ........ that indicates an offer has already been agreed and Wilder has now green lit it from his end.

All this now requires is AJ to sign.

I think they're passed that with regards to location and money, Wilder's accepted the terms ........ that indicates an offer has already been agreed and Wilder has now green lit it from his end.

All this now requires is AJ to sign.
Youll have to forgive me if Im not confident in AJ’s side being totally honest here.

That whole original low ball offer and then turning down their own demand left a bad taste.

But, hopefully good news later today when I wake up.

Youll have to forgive me if Im not confident in AJ’s side being totally honest here.

That whole original low ball offer and then turning down their own demand left a bad taste.

But, hopefully good news later today when I wake up.

Nah.

They were just pulling and pushing over the high ground.

Wilder has conceded the high ground, there's no obstacles left.

Remember this is the biggest pay day for AJ since Wladimir, they both want this fight, AJ just wants home court advantage, he's made it clear he's intent on keeping these belts and has taken a pay cut to gain any advantage.

He should because Wilder's coming for him.

I'll agree with you now, if AJ balks at the acceptance then HE IS DUCKING.

But I don't expect that to happen, AJ's camp drew up these terms, they must've expected Wilder to possibly accept.

Personally, I didn't think AJ was ducking him, but if it doesn't happen now, well.....someone doesn't want the fight and its not Wilder.

But we dont know everything has been addressed by wilder saying so on social media! He may be asking for 50% and for AJ to where a tutu in the ring.
This has been the problem all of the way through, people jumping to conclusions without any of the facts or because 1 dude said so. Fans seen to believe what they want to believe based on who says it

Let’s sit tight and wait. Both guys clearly want the fight but as we know things aren’t that simple, especially when you are talking about a multi million pound contract

Here is where we are ...........

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/new...thony-joshua-fight-this-week-says-eddie-hearn

Deontay Wilder will be sent a contract for the Anthony Joshua fight this week after the American 'agreed' to a unification clash next in the UK, says promoter Eddie Hearn.
Hearn contacted Joshua this morning to discuss the latest developments with the deal, and is waiting to see whether Wilder will sign for the next fight with Joshua

"It's great that he's come back to us. We made this offer about four weeks ago and I don't know if he's come back because he's heard we're close to closing the Povetkin fight or whether he wants the fight, but either way he's going to be getting a contract from us ASAP.

"It's obviously the fight we want. There is a lot of sorting out to do for this fight, but great news that in principle he seems to be on board for the idea of coming to the UK for the fight.

"We're going to be dealing with it and we're going to be making sure he gets the relevant paperwork."
"We've got to get to the bottom of it all today. One thing I can tell you is by the end of this week, Deontay Wilder will have a contract in front of him and we'll see if he's real."

............ I think we're jumping the gun slightly but, there doesn't seem to be any further road blocks, contract will be sent, Wilder signs (he's indicated he will), bobs your uncle.

Yea boi. Contract going out this week. Whoop whoop.

I’d be suprised if AJ accepts

He knows what would happen if he and wilder got in the ring. He would be face down ass up inside 4 rounds
No I think all of this is just drama to make people like you think either one or the other is afraid. Same happened with Canelo/GGG and Floyd/Pac. Hopefully this fight doesn't take as long as Floyd/Pac but they're trying to make as much money off this fight as possible. Its the biggest fight in that division so I dont think they want it to happen straight away. In the meantime the drama and all this back and forth will help keep the flame burning.

According to Hearn the offer has been with Wilder for the last 4 weeks. He reckons hes come back now because he knows the povetkin fight is close. These guys clearly want the fight but neither wants to give many concessions, and why would they. Hearn appears to have waited it out to get what they want

Going to look silly when AJ accepts today right?

Why do salty ass Wilder fans not understand, Wilder was trying to boss negotiations because his heads too swell, when he realised he has no leverage (which took a couple months to realize) the real negotiations then started, he then tried to get back that leverage with the $50m offer ........ AJ wasn't having it and now we're here.

The terms Wilder accepted were drawn up by AJ's camp, of course AJ will sign.

Then this nonsense of ducking can be shut down.

Exactly that and its not even difficult to understand if people ignore the bias that most fans will have. All the knee jerk reactions and fans crying 'duck' is embarrassing for supposed grown ups

Wilder is a monster for agreeing to go to England for this. We finally have a mega fight in the HW division involving an American. This I can get really excited for.

Eddie Hearn has revealed a fight between Anthony Joshua and Deontay Wilder would likely occur in November in Cardiff – assuming the American is 'serious' about wanting it.

{<huh}

Hearn told Sportsmail: 'We made him (Wilder) an offer four weeks and now they have come back via social media accepting terms and wanting to proceed to contract. I have not known a fight where a party has been so keen for a fight but done so much of the deal on social media.

Typical Hearn

Aj makes wilder looks silly then knocks him out. @PUO3 youll take my money?

Right?

;)

The Povetkin deal isn't done. If he wants to fight Povetkin instead of Wilder after Wilder accepts their terms, well, that's called ducking.
After Povetkin it will be difficult to fight anyone other than Wilder if what he says is true.
That being said, Floyd avoided Manny for 5 years, so who knows!?

Back