Wild Wild Country - new six-part Netflix doc about a cult, a scandal, and a town in Oregon

Shit, you still got a long way to go.

You have to admit, it was pretty impressive the way they just took a tract of land and build a whole, functional city.

Absolutely. That was really awesome crazy people can do cool stuff.

Also the Duplass Brothers are producers of this. They have their hands in a lot of stuff and I like most of it.
(Mark Duplass played Pete in the League, and was the MC in creep)

WTF crazy naked shit in a padded room.

I remember you making that post but don't know what you're talking about with the rest of this.

Some dude posted twice in there but deleted them you liked both of of his posts, he dissed me for posting about this Indian guy in a thread about cults Allison mack so I found it odd.

He deleted the posts though, but you were the only one to cosign them thats all I remember, I just found it odd you would make a thread on this guy after I mentioned him a while back and you liked his posts dissing me for knowing about him but find this documentary interesting.

I told people to look him up basically it was an interesting story, I remembered it as a kid because my folks were watching it on the news it was actually a pretty big story back in the day

Cults were very big in the late 70s and 80s.

Some dude posted twice in there but deleted them you liked both of of his posts, he dissed me for posting about this Indian guy in a thread about cults Allison mack so I found it odd.

He deleted the posts though, but you were the only one to cosign them thats all I remember, I just found it odd you would make a thread on this guy after I mentioned him a while back and you liked his posts dissing me for knowing about him but find this documentary interesting.

I told people to look him up basically it was an interesting story, I remembered it as a kid because my folks were watching it on the news it was actually a pretty big story back in the day

Cults were very big in the late 70s and 80s.

I can't say I remember what he posted or why I liked his posts. It wasn't anything personal, though.

That's striking me as a hilariously profound statement right now for some reason.

Is that the archival footage where they're all naked and yelling at each other and acting like they're on the hardest drugs?

yeah came out of nowhere right as I was finishing my post lol.

You thought it was boring? How?

I found it fascinating and, judging by some of the other responses in here, I'm not the only one.

I don't know. Made it through 40-50 minutes and was zoning out. The trailer looked riveting but the show wasn't pulling my attention.

On another note, I did enjoy Mute.

This show makes me want to turn bagratti and bask in that 80s bush.

In b4 the FBI raids and Kool-Aid

WHEre is all the discussion on this special.

I’m shocked people haven’t watched this. It’s incredible

Back