[WIKILEAKS] Vault7 RELEASED +Torrent +UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently Facebook is banning anything relating to this specific wikileak.

Sceptical hippo, indeed.

Apparently Facebook is banning anything relating to this specific wikileak.

Sceptical hippo, indeed.

apparently facebook is doing a shitty job of it as it's the top trending story on the site.

Many don't know this but the C.I.A. is heavily influenced and controlled by the Catholic Church. But you have to dig very deep to find sources. I'm talking all the way back to the Napoleonic Wars.

What is the password for the encrypted file?

so the news is that C.I.A. is collecting data on us from the products we use... just like the makers of those products who then sell our data to other companies?

Why does the CIA want to hear me jerking off?

Well, for better or worse, I got it downloading. If I open it tomorrow and get some kind of super virus I'm going be pissed, but I guess there will be no one to blame but myself (and the uploader).

But seriously, what is even the premise here? That whatever is in this file is so revolutionary in its importance that we are going to want to completely reshape society?

Does any one know more than what the OP has provided?
Have you watched south park? I bet this is like troll trace.

All of our history is out to the public.

I'd like to see the actual documents rather than some sherdogger's interpretation of Julian Assamge's interpretation of those documents. Still, of it's all true, it isn't surprising.

Does anyone find it suspicious at all that Asange seems to only be interested in finding dirt on democrats, none on Trump and his white supremacist cabinet, at the same time as he is the whitest person on the planet? It just strikes me as odd that he seems to have made Trump and Bannon off limits while he is so fucking white.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back