Wikileaks releases over 2,000 emails from Clinton campaign chair (John Podesta) UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox the only major station covering, I'm assuming?

Well, they are covering what suits them. They are covering some of it but nothing to the extent the internet is covering it. They are selecting specific leaks. The rest of the mainstream though is straight up performing a black out.

Sounds good. You still doing this?

Yeah I'm gonna start doing it now. Sorry I was late I was watching my miserable Panthers team fall to 1-5

hello-darkness-jon-snow.gif

Well, they are covering what suits them. They are covering some of it but nothing to the extent the internet is covering it. They are selecting specific leaks. The rest of the mainstream though is straight up performing a black out.
Pretty much, but I was talking about that story in particular.

I have a question. How or who determines the legitimacy of these emails?

I have a question. How or who determines the legitimacy of these emails?

They are legit. Wikileaks has been around for 10 years and has released countless documents. Not one has ever been fake.

If the Hillary campaign wanted to prove any were altered all that they would have to do is release one original emails to compare to the altered one.

Simple.

LOL @6:35 "there's a big Trump and a little Trump" "the little Trump is stupid"

Newt, like the rest of us knows Trump is a flawed candidate, that he just says what he thinks. Its the truth, there is a Trump that is difficult to deal with and a Trump that says stupid stuff. ABC certainly didn't make the case he was wrong concerning the media bias. Overall he pretty much told her how it was.

Newt, like the rest of us knows Trump is a flawed candidate, that he just says what he thinks. Its the truth, there is a Trump that is difficult to deal with and a Trump that says stupid stuff. ABC certainly didn't make the case he was wrong concerning the media bias. Overall he pretty much told her how it was.

I guess "grab her by the pussy" was the little Trump talking.

I guess "grab her by the pussy" was the little Trump talking.

LOL, I guess so. He can be good at shit talking the establishment but then say dumb shit that hurts his cause. I think the big problem is nobody expected him to get this far. Well, except for the DNC and mass media that wanted him to get that far because they thought it would be an easy win. Now they are in a dog fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back