Wikileaks releases emails from Clinton campaign chair (John Podesta) Prt 2 Assange Internet Shut Off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll go on the record as saying nearly every political narrative I've seen on the emails regarding the media has been bullshit, and relies mostly on them being (willfully in some cases) taken out of context.
Whether it's the email about John Oliver, the email about Hillary's media preparation or the email about the Progressive Media USA mission statement.
In fact the only cases I've seen of actual malfeasance were the emails showing the party politics against Bernie by the DNC leaders (which appropriately lead to resignations).
what is the context of this?

I'll go on the record as saying nearly every political narrative I've seen on the emails regarding the media has been bullshit, and relies mostly on them being (willfully in some cases) taken out of context.
Whether it's the email about John Oliver, the email about Hillary's media preparation or the email about the Progressive Media USA mission statement.
In fact the only cases I've seen of actual malfeasance were the emails showing the party politics against Bernie by the DNC leaders (which appropriately lead to resignations).

did you see the quote about creating a progressive echo chamber?

If so, what context is that okay in?

What has really been telling for me is and not much the mainstream media is in the bag for Hillary, but rather, how many people just eat up whatever the MSM forcibly shoves down their throats and then accept it like it's biblical law…

Disgusting

hrk.gif

How many years has this been going on? I don't necessarily mean with presidential elections. How many years, how many decades, has the mainstream media colluded with Washington to mind fuck Americans and tell them what to think? There is a distinct difference between a journalist or an outlet broadcasting an opinion on something and a journalist or an outlet specifically getting their stories and messages directly from government and then presenting it as their own. This is a peak into the level of state sponsored propaganda disseminated in the U.S. We've always believed it was communist and dictator regimes that did this. Little did we know.

How many years has this been going on? I don't necessarily mean with presidential elections. How many years, how many decades, has the mainstream media colluded with Washington to mind fuck Americans and tell them what to think? There is a distinct difference between a journalist or an outlet broadcasting an opinion on something and a journalist or an outlet specifically getting their stories and messages directly from government and then presenting it as their own. This is a peak into the level of state sponsored propaganda disseminated in the U.S. We've always believed it was communist and dictator regimes that did this. Little did we know.

What's even more sad is that people are really only just now waking up to it.

giphy.gif

tumblr_muo7wwATpM1sl05ujo4_r1_500.gif

From the date on your avatar.

Seriously, are you guys completely naive, or just faking it?

never seen this one...i take it back her story sounds credible. DT obviously gets around.
What man in his position wouldn't?

Why is the left sex shaming? I thought sex was empowering. Don't get me wrong, if Trump did any of these things he should face the consequences for his actions, but I'd challenge any man out there who has even groped one titty to prove he got explicit permission to do so before squeezing that fun bag. There's a lot of gray area here that Trump attackers are purposely ignoring.

Sure, groping is wrong but the media is acting as if everyone needs to hide their kids, hide their wives, because Trump is rapin' errybody out heah.

What's even more sad is that people are really only just now waking up to it.

giphy.gif

tumblr_muo7wwATpM1sl05ujo4_r1_500.gif

there's always been people that knew what was going on to an extent. it was just hard to communicate before the internet.

Even now, people willingly blind themselves from the blatant corruption and mass indoctrination that's been occurring.

Do you ever wonder if the peek behind the curtain is still in front of another curtain?

What is to stop Assange from using a friend's Internet access or Starbuck's Internet access?

And if Ecuador is willing to give up Assange's Internet access as a bargaining chip then why doesn't Ecuador give up Assange himself?
Ecuador doesn't want to deal with the consequences if Hillary becomes President because they know she'll do everything in her power to use the greatest force the world has ever seen to destroy them.

A bit more looking has shown me that the Wikileaks dumps did in fact include credit card, social security numbers, and passport numbers.
So there is legal implications there.

what is the context of this?

Check for yourself. Makes it a PITA when they cut off the email and the email ID like that... have to wonder why?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12681

Fact checking on a story about their fundraising. Diabolical no?

From: http://www.carlbernstein.com/magazine_cia_and_media.php

After leaving The Washington Post in 1977, Carl Bernstein spent six months looking at the relationship of the CIA and the press during the Cold War years. His 25,000-word cover story, published in Rolling Stone on October 20, 1977, is reprinted below.

THE CIA AND THE MEDIA

How Americas Most Powerful News Media Worked Hand in Glove with the Central Intelligence Agency and Why the Church Committee Covered It Up

anderson-cooper-cia.jpg

Last edited:
Ecuador doesn't want to deal with the consequences if Hillary becomes President because they know she'll do everything in her power to use the greatest force the world has ever seen to destroy them.
So why doesn't Ecuador hand Assange over to whoever wants him?

Ok. Thanks.

did you see the quote about creating a progressive echo chamber?

If so, what context is that okay in?

Yes, I mentioned it in the post you just quoted. The Progressive Media USA mission statement.
It was oversell by Tom Matzzie.
Progressive Media USA was a PR group for Obama. They narrowed their focus somewhat...
Don't get me wrong though, every politician will cultivate all forms of media to get their story across.
What do you think Trump has done with Breitbart and pals?

A bit more looking has shown me that the Wikileaks dumps did in fact include credit card, social security numbers, and passport numbers.
So there is legal implications there.

Check for yourself. Makes it a PITA when they cut off the email and the email ID like that... have to wonder why?

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12681

Fact checking on a story about their fundraising. Diabolical no?
i read the whole thing. he is letting him edit the fucking the story. Im a hack don't tell anyone? LOL you guys have abused this fact checking horse shit long enough. it's collusion, plain and simple.

First it was:

"Mass voter fraud? That's just some absurd CT nonsense. Desperate!"

In a week from now:

"We all it knew it was going on. It's just part of politics. What's the big deal? Don't cry because your side doesn't play the game as well as ours."

i read the whole thing. he is letting him edit the fucking the story. Im a hack don't tell anyone? LOL you guys have abused this fact checking horse shit long enough. it's collusion, plain and simple.

I took that as humour. What exactly did he collude on in that story about fundraising?

No way. Our media is free, open and without bias. It's the other guys who have a state controlled press.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back