Wikileaks just doxxed 9000 ice agents

Been polling those underage girls again?

No , just people tired of ms13s huge increase in the last 8 years .

Most of all you have hard working people who created where they live through generation after generation.
Each generation added something better to the society.
They built a fabulous place that took over 50 years to create.

Then in just 10 years everything they built and worked hard for had gone backwards.

Increase in gangs, increase in homeless, no more seats on schools. Need trailer park classrooms, taxes no longer covering the maintenance of schools and roads , needs federal grants now.

It's one big shit show

Americans used to be logical and had common sense. Big time inventors

Now instead of a time of evolution and enlightenment, we are in a time of a immigration crisis that is crippling the progress of the country

Imagine my shock at people trying to destroy something attempting to protect America.

If you're against ICE you're anti-America.

I wish they dropped a drone bomb on WikiLeaks years ago. I don't care if I liked Trump > Clinton and them releasing emails were damaging to DNC. The hell with them, they have been the enemy for a long time along with that tool Edward Snodan who some of you idolize for some reason as he sits in Russia.

Nah, more like some post millenial hacker leftist doxxed them to Wikileaks, and Wikileaks will do anything to stay relevant.

Back