Wikileaks just doxxed 9000 ice agents

I see Dredd as a guy who is making light of troubling info in troubling times. I see that he has become annoying to some people here, but that doesn't bug me.

Yes there was major political and social pressure on the public to accept the Iraq War, and there was a lot of public resistance to it as well. It's going to become the textbook example of US "misadventure" and propaganda and we are doing okay at learning those lessons. Even some of the most die-hard Trumpbots and other right wing aggro types are careful about throwing support behind US action in the Middle East now. I suppose that isn't said enough- we have all improved there I think.

On this issue though, with Wikileaks, we should default to a position that they are working for Russian interests. The last couple of years have made that clear. To that end, we should also question whether stories like this, that seemingly go against the administration, are genuine or designed to sow discord in the political left.

I've been predicting an attack on the American left by Russia similar to their attack against the right, because their troll farms have been caught promoting both sides of political conflicts.

fair enough. you seem approach this rationale. My take is that Wikileaks is not a Russian asset or controlled by Russia but wikileaks like globalresearch and many other alternative or non western sources is often overly biased against the west and not or silent critical of the eastern sphere. To why this is could be number of reasons maybe wikileaks however it works and people at top want more multipolar world and feel that undermine west helps that. And yes i realize on the flip side many western media is biased against eastern non west world, however i also realize there is not a wikileaks type thing against eastern sphere yet.

fair enough. you seem approach this rationale. My take is that Wikileaks is not a Russian asset or controlled by Russia but wikileaks like globalresearch and many other alternative or non western sources is often overly biased against the west and not or silent critical of the eastern sphere. To why this is could be number of reasons maybe wikileaks however it works and people at top want more multipolar world and feel that undermine west helps that. And yes i realize on the flip side many western media is biased against eastern non west world, however i also realize there is not a wikileaks type thing against eastern sphere yet.
Wikileaks sunk themselves for life when they acted as a liaison between Russian intelligence and the Trump campaign. I don't care if they were just in it for the commission, or in it to undermine the west, or whatever. They have excused themselves from credibility forever.

Everyone by me has been supporting ice.

They have been cleaning house.

Just need to up their numbers by a couple hundred thousand

ICE are doing the Lord's work, they should be given a lisence to kill.

This is going to end badly for anyone that attempts anything on the life of a federal agent.
If illegals gun down even a single ICE agent in this country you're not going to see any discord or outrage when Trump separates families at the border. If they're looking for a lightning rod, that's it.

I'm glad the world finally see Wikileaks for what I've said it was the past 15 years; little more than a thinly veiled apparatus to project anti-American hatred from a charlatan moral crusader with an inferiority complex. I look forward to the day Assange catches a bullet.

This is going to end badly for anyone that attempts anything on the life of a federal agent.
It will also end badly for immigrants of the illegal variety as after said attack on an ICE agent happens, they all will get jumpy.

If illegals gun down even a single ICE agent in this country you're not going to see any discord or outrage when Trump separates families at the border. If they're looking for a lightning rod, that's it.

I'm glad the world finally see Wikileaks for what I've said it was the past 15 years; little more than a thinly veiled apparatus to project anti-American hatred from a charlatan moral crusader with an inferiority complex. I look forward to the day Assange catches a bullet.
IF an Ice Agent catches a bullet, not only will you see no more outrage about family separation at the border, but you can kiss any form of immigration bill goodbye and like right after 9/11 people will be circling like sharks looking for blood.

They will cry for the ICE agents because they are kicking out illegals......Trust me, they are gonna get rustled.
ISnt that Ice's job? To kick out illegals? So what is there to be rustled at? Other then the possibility of WikiLeaks putting them and their families at unnecessary risk?

I just went to wikileaks, they don't even give Addresses let alone SSN which would of been a great dox and fucked over those ICE Agents.

Not impressed anymore.
Now im confused. What information did they give out? Just photos or something?

Not sure if this was some 4d underwater chess move, but any lefty who tries to do anything with this information will completely ruin it for themselves and their side. I'd be shocked if any ICE agent wasn't well armed at home and any attempt to harm them would probably get the person shot and lose all sympathy for their side.

Dude you literally call anyone you disagree with a Russian bot .

@Fawlty, @HomerThompson @MicroBrew

Etc isn' that how you guys got conned into Iraq? Call anyone who disagrees not patriotic? You doing the same thing
I am of the thinking that the Western paranoia of Russia is misplaced. Instead the West should have genuinely extended a friendship towards Russia after the wall went down, instead the Western establishment tried to push an oligarchic class to control Russia , who would not incidentally be pro Western.

Now im confused. What information did they give out? Just photos or something?
Just like Linkin stuff...Like they work in this city, this is their position, this is their name, this is their pic...That's pretty much it tho...At least from what I saw.

I don't get it. Are the mags they carry now ineffective?
More bullets bro. The supposition is that if their is an increase in aggression an violence towards them, their typical load out may not be enough so they will carry more ammo in the form of magazines.

Not sure if this was some 4d underwater chess move, but any lefty who tries to do anything with this information will completely ruin it for themselves and their side. I'd be shocked if any ICE agent wasn't well armed at home and any attempt to harm them would probably get the person shot and lose all sympathy for their side.

There will always be some crazies out there. The worst I see happening, is a few pizzas get ordered.

There will always be some crazies out there. The worst I see happening, is a few pizzas get ordered.
I don't even know the extent of the doxing, but the goal isn't really debatable. They clearly want leftists to swarm the agents' houses. I think you have to give a credit card number to order pizza these days, so free pizza for ICE agents if that's the case.

Is dox in the webster's dictionary or that fake urban dictionary?

They are protecting our borders. They are the only fighting force we have doing anything that matters. The military branches are just money pits.

Back