Wikileaks just doxxed 9000 ice agents

C
I wasn't conned into Iraq. Not sure why you're mentioning me here.

Cause you are respect liberal poster who not a troll. Joseph dredd literally calls anyone a russian teoll or bot. It is just stupid and not respectful. Sure some middle truth or non russian bots may actually not believe the US version of stuff or be skeptical about the Americand and their claims.

I mentioned iraq because from what i have read many who oppose it were said be not patriotic. And i also mention iraq as prime example of US establishment being wrong and why other parts of world or people might be skeptical at the claim of the US govnt

Or way to recognize that Russia's clear goal is to create division and unrest in its #1 challenge globally, the US.

True or False - Russia would benefit globally from a internally distracted US?

Just if the tables are flipped and right wingers are lose their heads if Russia meddles in the November elections to help Dems the way they helped Trump in 2016. I hope all the Trump bots then remember "LOL so what if Russia did stuff on Facebook????"

Its funny that you expect people to remember how they acted over one period of time, but don't apply that to yourself.

2cpiwb.gif

2cpj0s.gif

2cpj6l.gif

2cpjpt.gif

Wikileaks is by no means friends win America. It’s there not to help but to cause instability.

Fuck wikileaks from the very beginning until the very end. You don’t take sides with these assholes because they help you once in a stupid left/right paradigm battle. They are anti-American to the core.

C

Cause you are respect liberal poster who not a troll. Joseph dredd literally calls anyone a russian teoll or bot. It is just stupid and not respectful. Sure some middle truth or non russian bots may actually not believe the US version of stuff or be skeptical about the Americand and their claims.

I mentioned iraq because from what i have read many who oppose it were said be not patriotic. And i also mention iraq as prime example of US establishment being wrong and why other parts of world or people might be skeptical at the claim of the US govnt
I see Dredd as a guy who is making light of troubling info in troubling times. I see that he has become annoying to some people here, but that doesn't bug me.

Yes there was major political and social pressure on the public to accept the Iraq War, and there was a lot of public resistance to it as well. It's going to become the textbook example of US "misadventure" and propaganda and we are doing okay at learning those lessons. Even some of the most die-hard Trumpbots and other right wing aggro types are careful about throwing support behind US action in the Middle East now. I suppose that isn't said enough- we have all improved there I think.

On this issue though, with Wikileaks, we should default to a position that they are working for Russian interests. The last couple of years have made that clear. To that end, we should also question whether stories like this, that seemingly go against the administration, are genuine or designed to sow discord in the political left.

I've been predicting an attack on the American left by Russia similar to their attack against the right, because their troll farms have been caught promoting both sides of political conflicts.

Still stand by what I said when they released that vid of the helicopter blasting the news team... shoulda broken them up back then but too many people were wetting their pants at a chance to shit on Bush back then to care.

No, that is not the point. The point is that the left is susceptible, very much like the right is, to outlets like Wikileaks, and especially the follow-on promotion on social media. We need to be very skeptical.

The Left is hoping to equate the doxing of innocent ICE agents with the leaking of e-mails which show Democratic corruption. This sort of false equivalence is harmful to public discourse. The truth is we do need whistleblowers. Powerful people do plenty of terrible things which we’d never know about without “leaks.”

Wikileaks did a good thing by exposing the DNC’s corruption and Hillary’s two-faced political sausage factory. But Wikileaks did a bad thing by doxing thousands of innocent ICE agents. They done fucked up now. One “oopse-a-daisy” can erase a thousand “attaboys.” They must pay. Vaya con Dios, Mr. Assange.

The Left is hoping to equate the doxing of innocent ICE agents with the leaking of e-mails which show Democratic corruption. This sort of false equivalence is harmful to public discourse. The truth is we do need whistleblowers. Powerful people do plenty of terrible things which we’d never know about without “leaks.”

Wikileaks did a good thing by exposing the DNC’s corruption and Hillary’s two-faced political sausage factory. But Wikileaks did a bad thing by doxing thousands of innocent ICE agents. They done fucked up now. One “oopse-a-daisy” can erase a thousand “attaboys.” They must pay. Vaya con Dios, Mr. Assange.
I'm not drawing any sort of equivalence there, nor am I very concerned with DNC emails. You'll have to find another customer for your wordy bullshit blog.

I see Dredd as a guy who is making light of troubling info in troubling times. I see that he has become annoying to some people here, but that doesn't bug me.

Well duh . . . that's because he tips good after a visit to Home Depot . . . ;):confused:

Fucking doxxing is what script kiddie cigarettes do when MS tells them they aren't giving a discount on Xbox Live.

No biggie. ICE agents will simply start carrying an extra mag.

I'm not drawing any sort of equivalence there, nor am I very concerned with DNC emails. You'll have to find another customer for your wordy bullshit blog.

Nuh bruh, that's exactly what you're doing. You're bitter that Wikileaks legitimately raped you during the 2016 election. That was a good thing, which was widely celebrated. No "need to be very skeptical" of that, Sawlty.

Do people realise that ICE are just everyday people doing their fucking jobs? If you don't like the laws they are enforcing, go after the politicians who make them.

Back