Wikileaks just doxxed 9000 ice agents

Wikileaks...The great equalizer.

I didn't mind the DNC email breach...I don't mind this either.

Lets see how the right wingers react to this.
I see most people hoping that no agents get hurt for any stupid reason but otherwise pretty much- <{hughesimpress}>

Not what you were hoping for.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ks-ice-database-employees-20180621-story.html

So this just happened. I guess a motivation for them doing this might be too sow discord as an agent of Russia. Or to again attempt to craft the illusion of impartiality (like when they asked Trump Jr. for information on Trump they could leak to appear impartial). Or, if you're a moron, you could claim this is proof they're linked to Antifa or something.

If you're into reading tweets of Trumptards arguing amongst themselves about what this means, this Twitter thread is quite the read:

Dude people like you are part of the problem. You see Russian conspiracy behind everything. Trash

Are they going to add these folks to some vast pictorial database of people folks can feel emboldened to openly harass in public or something?

Last edited:
I was ambivalent about leaks when they first started. It felt like there was a lot of really terrible things happening to people by the government and that needed to be exposed.

It's now so far past this it is beyond explanation. This is just an outrage.

I see most people hoping that no agents get hurt for any stupid reason but otherwise pretty much- <{hughesimpress}>

Not what you were hoping for.
I was hoping for pizzas to be delivered to their houses.

IDK wtf you're talking about.

I was hoping for pizzas to be delivered to their houses.

IDK wtf you're talking about.
You were hoping for conservative outrage and got none.

Dude people like you are part of the problem. You see Russian conspiracy behind everything. Trash

People like you are the entire problem. This is that moment when you sound like a Russian bot. Open your eyes: wikileaks have been working with the Russians for awhile now.

lol, way to cover your bases.

Or way to recognize that Russia's clear goal is to create division and unrest in its #1 challenge globally, the US.

True or False - Russia would benefit globally from a internally distracted US?

Just if the tables are flipped and right wingers are lose their heads if Russia meddles in the November elections to help Dems the way they helped Trump in 2016. I hope all the Trump bots then remember "LOL so what if Russia did stuff on Facebook????"

People like you are the entire problem. This is that moment when you sound like a Russian bot. Open your eyes: wikileaks have been working with the Russians for awhile now.

Dude you literally call anyone you disagree with a Russian bot .

@Fawlty, @HomerThompson @MicroBrew

Etc isn' that how you guys got conned into Iraq? Call anyone who disagrees not patriotic? You doing the same thing

Remember, Russia plays both sides in these quite happily. They are probably promoting both the white supremacist march on DC and the counterprotest, so keep an eye for that.
giphy.gif

Dude you literally call anyone you disagree with a Russian bot .

@Fawlty, @HomerThompson @MicroBrew

Etc isn' that how you guys got conned into Iraq? Call anyone who disagrees not patriotic? You doing the same thing

No, when people say untrue things that align with what a Russian would say, I say they sound like a bot.

America did not get conned into Iraq because someone was speaking out against unreliable information from a foreign entity.

The links between wikileaks and Russia are so strong that only a severely misinformed person would deny them. Or a bot.

No, when people say untrue things that align with what a Russian would say, I say they sound like a bot.

America did not get conned into Iraq because someone was speaking out against unreliable information from a foreign entity.

The links between wikileaks and Russia are so strong that only a severely misinformed person would deny them. Or a bot.

Do you realize how small that thinking is ?

"Oh he says something in defense of Russia or sounds like defense of Russia he must be a bot".

You are the bot or champion of American imperiallism it sounds like

This is going to end badly for anyone that attempts anything on the life of a federal agent.

I think most of the people here live in the fucking Stone Age, what's wrong with you? We're not in the 70s anymore, people don't go around in bike gangs dishing out vigilante justice, nobody is getting assaulted anymore. Getting doxed is worse than getting assaulted in some ways, they don't need to beat you up if instead they can steal your identity, hack your personal shit, ruin your credit etc.

Y'all thinking "they better not attack anyone or else..." are dumb as fuck if you think that's how shit goes down anymore

Do you realize how small that thinking is ?

"Oh he says something in defense of Russia or sounds like defense of Russia he must be a bot".

You are the bot or champion of American imperiallism it sounds like

Yeah? Can you point me to any news articles uncovering a massive bot-assisted disinformation campaign that is saying the exact things that I am saying on American social media?

What would you prefer I say when you're spreading the same disinformation that a Russian bot would spread?

lol, way to cover your bases.
No, that is not the point. The point is that the left is susceptible, very much like the right is, to outlets like Wikileaks, and especially the follow-on promotion on social media. We need to be very skeptical.

Just if the tables are flipped and right wingers are lose their heads if Russia meddles in the November elections to help Dems the way they helped Trump in 2016. I hope all the Trump bots then remember "LOL so what if Russia did stuff on Facebook????"

Russia did meddle in the 2016 elections to help the Dems. They staged protests both for and against Trump and for Bernie, etc. But yeah, overall I agree with your point.

Back