Wikileaks just doxxed 9000 ice agents

They will cry for the ICE agents because they are kicking out illegals......Trust me, they are gonna get rustled.
I can’t think of. Reason why anyone would give a shit

So someone datamined LinkedIn for employment with ICE and then datamined social media profiles with the information cross referenced from the results. Great.
What were they hoping to achieve?
You're not going to increase political pressure by putting the faces of thousands of low level employees out there.

Everyone should have appreciated wikis work during the election

If they had dirt like that on Republicans, I would absolutely want to to know....Democrats don’t have that sort of integrity. They circle the wagons and pretend that sort of curuption is normal

So someone datamined LinkedIn for employment with ICE and then datamined social media profiles with the information cross referenced from the results. Great.
What were they hoping to achieve?
You're not going to increase political pressure by putting the faces of thousands of low level employees out there.
I just went to wikileaks, they don't even give Addresses let alone SSN which would of been a great dox and fucked over those ICE Agents.

Not impressed anymore.

Everyone should have appreciated wikis work during the election

If they had dirt like that on Republicans, I would absolutely want to to know....Democrats don’t have that sort of integrity. They circle the wagons and pretend that sort of curuption is normal

Lol and what do you think of all the criminal activity by Trump and co.? And the investigation trying to determine what is allegation and what is fact?

Did anyone ask or want this?

I just went to wikileaks, they don't even give Addresses let alone SSN which would of been a great dox and fucked over those ICE Agents.

Not impressed anymore.

Interestingly, their search program seems to be IP blocked for me at the moment. I have to use a proxy to access it.
Yeah, it's just their name, employment info and picture. I mean you can look up the department heads, but they've even got interns on there.

So this just happened. I guess a motivation for them doing this might be too sow discord as an agent of Russia. Or to again attempt to craft the illusion of impartiality (like when they asked Trump Jr. for information on Trump they could leak to appear impartial). Or, if you're a moron, you could claim this is proof they're linked to Antifa or something.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...ks-ice-database-employees-20180621-story.html

So this just happened. I guess a motivation for them doing this might be too sow discord as an agent of Russia. Or to again attempt to craft the illusion of impartiality (like when they asked Trump Jr. for information on Trump they could leak to appear impartial). Or, if you're a moron, you could claim this is proof they're linked to Antifa or something.

If you're into reading tweets of Trumptards arguing amongst themselves about what this means, this Twitter thread is quite the read:

Well the collussion between Trump and Assange is no doubt proven here.

I'm sure Trump appreciates this.

Remember, Russia plays both sides in these quite happily. They are probably promoting both the white supremacist march on DC and the counterprotest, so keep an eye for that.

Good. It exposes the hyporcricy in it all, and how much is astro-turf.

Isn't this exactly like doxxing army soldiers if you dislike the wars our leaders wage?

Seems a bit misplaced to me.

Remember, Russia plays both sides in these quite happily. They are probably promoting both the white supremacist march on DC and the counterprotest, so keep an eye for that.
OMG STAHP WITH THE BOTHSIDESISM

right @HomerThompson ??

not sure what the point of this is

I guess you're exposing people who have jobs...? cool?

I've said this for a while. They helped one side, then will swing it back the other way.

If Russia could help trump become prez, then help dems take Congress, then they would succeed in making us a mess. Imagine the craziness then.

lol, way to cover your bases.

Well if anyone like ANTIFA is dumb enough to roll up to an ICE agents home 3 or 4 deep to attempt to assault them and or their family..

I guess they'll find out a good reason assault weapons exist??

This was the most loveless and dry hand jammy, I aint eeeeen get off.

Im mad.

Back