Wife of Orlando nightclub shooter arrested in San Francisco, extradited back to Florida.

I think seiger is done here. He was exposed hard in his Luton thread.

yesjacknicholson.gif

I was wondering what happened to her. Back when the massacre had taken place, they were inquiring whether she was involved in anyway and if she should be charged... but then the news suddenly went silent and she just disappeared; I found that curious and didn't forget about it.

I'm speculating the Obama administration had something to do with that, just as they had hidden the actual words in the transcript of Omar Mateen's 911 call with their redactions on any associations to ISIS or Islam. But with Obama heading out the door, I doubt the FBI and justice department will have their hands tied now when dealing with such matters; this development being a sign of things to come. Now I wonder if Mateen's father will also be arrested for any possible involvement; he was known to support terrorist groups and was shown at a Hillary rally.

Hmm....have I been taken in by #fakenews? I could swear I saw it from a more reputable source, but I'll have to dig back into it.
I don't know. DM is a tabloid and prone to sensationalism but in this article they are pretty clearly stating the b-in-law got a sweetheart deal. So either they are dam sure or are going to get sued.

Why does the media do mental gymnastics when trying to come up with Mateen's motive? Blaming repressed gay feelings to Islamaphobia to the republicans but never blaming Radical Islam, even though Mateen expressed his allegiance to ISIS. But in the same breath the media will take Dylan Roof at his word and say that he killed because he's a racist and then go a step further and blame Trump's rhetoric.

More fairy tale charges from the vengeance department they had nothing on her so they had to make up some charges like "obstruction of justice" the most fairy tale made up law there is just to serve it's own made up "justice system". They can't do anything to him so they have to attack the only people left they can attack his living family. They'll never get the "justice" they're looking for so they have to create the justice they're looking for by making shit up just like they've made shit up time and time again. Same old FBI tactics time and time again to put themselves on a pedestal so that all the simpleton citizenry think they're serving some absurd higher purpose to keep themselves relevant and the Federal tax dollars flowing. They bring forth Federal charges with absurdly harsh sentences in order to get plea deals because of the minimum sentencing on federal charges is ridiculous if convicted. That's the "justice" they're talking about, a rigged system under the guise of authority from "God" with it's own dogma that's enforced by violence. The same violence that keeps the "citizen" paying their taxes to the corrupt system.

They'll get absolutely nothing from this just a weak attempt of shifting the blame from one individual to another or a whole group of people.

possible terrorist on the run for months-presumably found refuge with people willing to hide her in San Francisco. alarming

Jan-20

Can't come soon enough, hang the bitch!
trump-worship-quote-kill-terrorist-families-civilians.png

#Islamophobia

#Can'tPutDeadMartyrsOnTrialSoGetTheirWives

#AllahHatesGays

#SheDidn'tShootNobody!!!

Good. throw the book at the bitch.

However this little bit throws me off
attempted provision and provision of material support to ISIL

Shouldn't guys like John McCain, John Kerry, and Barack Obama fall under the same category of charges? They had the CIA train "rebel" scumbags and then armed them to the gills, so they're directly responsible for ISIS's rise to power and enabling shitbags like the woman in the OP and her husband.

God only knows.

And by God, I'm not referring to your pedo-prophet's false deity.

thats a bigoted statement and i dont disclose my beliefs.

so basically it shows everyone you are a bigot, and your opinion is the fruit of irrational hatred rather than reason.

thats a bigoted statement and i dont disclose my beliefs.

so basically it shows everyone you are a bigot, and your opinion is the fruit of irrational hatred rather than reason.
What exactly is bigoted ; explain.

What exactly is bigoted ; explain.
obstinately or unreasonably attached to a belief, opinion, or faction, and intolerant towards other people's beliefs and practices.

he is bigoted toward muslims, and also toward me, and also demonstrably bigoted toward the fact that i am not muslim, despite him trying to pretend i am.

Or, countless years of studying Scripture, theology, apologia, and hermeneutics.

which led to you talking falsehood and bigoted nonsense in place of argument. the very fact you cant accept im not muslim and i disagree with you shows me who you are.

look son its a bigot. youre trading in a circular argument. if someone is good its taqiyya and if they are bad its their nature.

attempting to impose a circular argument on a logical debate is not winning. its running.

Back