Wife of Orlando nightclub shooter arrested in San Francisco, extradited back to Florida.

Big Nasty Edison

Excellence of execution belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
https://www.yahoo.com/gma/wife-puls...ested-san-172130860--abc-news-topstories.html

The wife of the gunman who carried out a mass shooting an Orlando, Florida, nightclub was arrested by the FBI today in San Francisco, the FBI and her lawyer said.

Gunman Omar Mateen's wife, Noor Salman, was charged with obstruction of justice and with aiding and abetting Mateen's attempted provision and provision of material support to ISIL, the U.S. Attorney’s office said, referring to the terror group also known as ISIS.

So seems like they are trying to say she was in on it, or at least complicit in his helping os ISIS.

Going to wait until I see what type of evidence they actually have. Till then, all I can say is it's hard to believe that she knew nothing about any ISIS connection with her husband. Possibly covering up out of fear. Have to wait and see.

Didn't this fuckin guy sell his house to his brother-in-law for like a dollar right before he carried out the massacre? But he's just a lone wolf, inspired by the Republican party's homophobia.

Didn't they say he was a lone wolf and ISIS had nothing to do with it (other than claiming responsibility)?

I dunno. I didn't follow that story too close to be honest. Thought the War Room would be interested in the charges coming at his wife. Just based on this sounds like maybe he was sending cash to ISIS but they weren't necessarily tight with him? I dunno tho.

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/wife-puls...ested-san-172130860--abc-news-topstories.html

So seems like they are trying to say she was in on it, or at least complicit in his helping os ISIS.
@seiger gonna be like...

giphy.gif

If it turns out that woman was involved. And she is found guilty in a court of law.
Assuming she knew he was an ISIS guy and helped him in anyway she has to be executed.

She was actively involved in partisan warfare and there is only one punishment for that.
Is she a US citizen? In that case it would be treason on top of it.

I'd be down for a public hanging. String her up.

57284857.jpg

this is what needs to be done. Let these fuckers know that they're not only the ones who suffers from their deeds. They're bringing their love ones into this...by their own doing. And relatives and friends, it's one thing not to agree with these fuckers...it's another to actually make an effort to help stop them.

If it turns out that woman was involved. And she is found guilty in a court of law.
Assuming she knew he was an ISIS guy and helped him in anyway she has to be executed.

She was actively involved in partisan warfare and there is only one punishment for that.
Is she a US citizen? In that case it would be treason on top of it.
It was just workplace violence and homophobia.

This is bullshit, the poor girl is just a victim of islamaphobia. Gun control.

Back