Wicked Pic from 165

754439133.gif

That guy was just being evasive and following the gameplan. Do you expect him to just stand there and trade? Don't be a just bleed fan

-every Condit fan ever

I'm saying you're trying to make yourself feel better by reaching for excuses as to why Gus didn't win.

Gus was noticeably gassed in the fourth and fifth rounds, and Jones picked up the pace because he knew/thought he was down on the scorecards. Had Gus not gassed, he would have had a very good chance to beat Jones. He did, so he lost. That's not the judges' fault.

Gustafsson won 4 minutes of round 4... He lost the round in the last minute. Where are you getting this idea that he was gassed in the 4th and that cost him the round when he was still winning it?

I think you mean if he didn't get elbowed in the head and hurt he would have beat Jones and won the 4th round

That guy was just being evasive and following the gameplan. Do you expect him to just stand there and trade? Don't be a just bleed fan

-every Condit fan ever

That guy turned and sprinted away from his opponent, which is much more similar to what Gus did (multiple times) than it is to Condit's Diaz strategy of lateral movement against a slow, plodding puncher.

Gustafsson won 4 minutes of round 4... He lost the round in the last minute. Where are you getting this idea that he was gassed in the 4th and that cost him the round when he was still winning it?

I think you mean if he didn't get elbowed in the head and hurt he would have beat Jones and won the 4th round

He was gassing early in the fourth, and you didn't notice this? Also, why do people keep saying Gus won 4 minutes of a round when it's completely irrelevant?

See: reaching

That guy turned and sprinted away from his opponent, which is much more similar to what Gus did (multiple times) than it is to Condit's Diaz strategy of lateral movement against a slow, plodding puncher.

Can't wait untill Jones' unconscious body in the rematch causes you to retire from Sherdog.

This guy right here never watched the Condit vs Diaz fight and is just picking words and phrases from others in an effort to sound knowledgeable.

Condit literally ran from Diaz on more than one occasion, others can find the gifs.

Soon you will have no choice but to deal with it.

LOL, soon. You're a dreamer, kid.. I'll give you that.:wink:

Remember when Gus was more noticeably rocked than Jon was? Clearly, that's evidence that he will KO Jones in t he rematch..

Oh wait..

:cool:

lol, that's messed up. Bones definitely can take a punch.

LOL, soon. You're a dreamer, kid.. I'll give you that.:wink:

Remember when Gus was more noticeably rocked than Jon was? Clearly, that's evidence that he will KO Jones in t he rematch..

Oh wait..

:cool:

Hail mary spinning attacks are all Jon has. He will be lifeless, you will be gone.

This guy right here never watched the Condit vs Diaz fight and is just picking words and phrases from others in an effort to sound knowledgeable.

Condit literally ran from Diaz on more than one occasion, others can find the gifs.

Feb 13 account telling me I didn't see the Diaz/Condit fight..

...aaaand moving on..

I think someone posted a GIF earlier today of Jones turning his back and running from a punch from Rampage as well.

Feb 13 account telling me I didn't see the Diaz/Condit fight..

...aaaand moving on..

I've been following MMA longer than I have had a Sherdog account. You didn't watch that fight and it's evident. You're a posturing nincompoop and continually have to save face and get the last word in, you're pathetic. Your reg date doesn't give you IQ points, though you desperately need them.

Hail mary spinning attacks are all Jon has. He will be lifeless, you will be gone.

Jon Jones, demolishes top-tier fighters with hail mary spinning attacks, because that's all he has..

Please, do better, not worse..

I've been following MMA longer than I have had a Sherdog account. You didn't watch that fight and it's evident. You're a posturing nincompoop and continually have to save face and get the last word in, you're pathetic. Your reg date doesn't give you IQ points, though you desperately need them.

You said absolutely nothing in that post. Cheers.

There's nothing wrong with charging out of an attempted takedown where a grappler (like Jones) is desperately trying to take you (Gus) down, dude was literally on his knees at that. THAT is even more embarrassing. :icon_lol: Oh, since you're such a Gus hater, enjoy Jones running away like a bat out of hell against Rampage...

10.gif

And these...

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bdeaa970c-900wi

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8c6b20970d-900wi

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bb6fd970b-900wi

6a00d8341bf8f353ef019aff8bb821970b-900wi

LMAO

Back