Whyte vs Chisora 2 Dec. 22nd

Chisora won the first fight and it wasn't even as close as some pretend IMO. But Whyte has improved as a boxer. And Chisora takes crazy punishment in every fight he wins so IDK how much he has left. I would have prefered Chisora in the ring with someone like Bellew or Miller. With the Parker win I thought Whyte proved he is a top dog at HW. I would rather watch him welcome Usyk at HW or have a fight with Ortiz. But I guess this is an excellent match up aswell so I better not complain.

Chisora won the first fight and it wasn't even as close as some pretend IMO. But Whyte has improved as a boxer. And Chisora takes crazy punishment in every fight he wins so IDK how much he has left. I would have prefered Chisora in the ring with someone like Bellew or Miller. With the Parker win I thought Whyte proved he is a top dog at HW. I would rather watch him welcome Usyk at HW or have a fight with Ortiz. But I guess this is an excellent match up aswell so I better not complain.

I agree with some of this, i didnt pay much attention to the first fight as i dont really consider either of them better than Euro level fighters, but with the lack of HWs from America, they may be a bit better than i think they are.

Chisora can barely draw the curtains, never mind a crowd, which is why he isnt getting a fight with the likes of Bellew, and nobody knows or cares about Miller. The fight i also would have liked too see Whyte in is Usyk, but i guess he is going to fight Bellew, i would like the winner of this fight to take on the winner of Usyk-Bellew, but i think if Joshua can get past Povetkin, they will be looking at one of these winners as the Wilder fight still seems a way off(especially considering they havent even announced a date to fight Fury yet).

I'm not that bowled over that he is fighting Chisora again. I think Whyte deserves a better opponent after beating Parker, whereas this seems a bit like a step backwards. Chisora had a good outing in his last fight with Takam and he might carry that momentum into this fight. I think Whyte should take it this time (wasn't so sure he won last time they met) as he has improved whereas Chisora is just still Chisora.

Expecting Whyte to beat the piss out of him.

Expecting Whyte to beat the piss out of him.
Really? I think it will be a close fight again like the first fight. Chisora is pretty tough but Whyte has improved so I think Whyte will win a clearer decision this time.

could be a tricky fight for whyte ahead of his fight with AJ in April. I expected an easier tune up fight to be honest but I expect Whyte to win. I guess this will help hype up Whyte vs AJ

Really? I think it will be a close fight again like the first fight. Chisora is pretty tough but Whyte has improved so I think Whyte will win a clearer decision this time.
Ya, Whyte has taken the step forward. Chisora will probably give him hell the first few rounds, then I have Whyte laying it on him.

Im going to toss some $ on Whyte ITD.

Dunno why whyte would take this. He's done more than enough for a crack at a belt. Unnecessary step backwards. Guess he sees it as a decent earner.

Surprised about this fight. As has been said not sure why whyte has agreed to it but Del Boy has been quite vocal of late. And Whyte aint a guy that will ignore this. Got a bit of a soft spot for Del Boy and was gutted by the first result, which I think was a pickem and not a robbery.

Im backing Del Boy in this. I don't think whyte will knock him out and he will be drawn in to Chisoras fight again. All the pressure will be on Dillian as well which could have an effect. He must know that if he fcks up here he's just lost his title shot. Respect to him though

Dunno why whyte would take this. He's done more than enough for a crack at a belt. Unnecessary step backwards. Guess he sees it as a decent earner.
Nice pay day and a step up over a “stay busy” squash match. Quality work before a fight with AJ/Wilder/Fury.

Got to say Im impressed with Whyte wanting smoke with anyone willing. Most wouldnt take anything more than a bum the position Whyte is in. Hes earned his crack at the top dog and still wants good fights in the meantime

Surprised about this fight. As has been said not sure why whyte has agreed to it but Del Boy has been quite vocal of late. And Whyte aint a guy that will ignore this. Got a bit of a soft spot for Del Boy and was gutted by the first result, which I think was a pickem and not a robbery.

Im backing Del Boy in this. I don't think whyte will knock him out and he will be drawn in to Chisoras fight again. All the pressure will be on Dillian as well which could have an effect. He must know that if he fcks up here he's just lost his title shot. Respect to him though

Yeah there is a lot to lose by Whyte fighting Chisora. It's possible Chisora could beat him and then as you say Whyte says bye bye title shot. However, I'm going with Whyte on this one as I think he showed that he has improved quite a lot since their first meeting. It could be very close though.

Yeah there is a lot to lose by Whyte fighting Chisora. It's possible Chisora could beat him and then as you say Whyte says bye bye title shot. However, I'm going with Whyte on this one as I think he showed that he has improved quite a lot since their first meeting. It could be very close though.
I think the same thing. Fucking risky fight tho. definitely he should win and be favoured. But then i know del boy can ko him too..

Not sure if this is will be a free card or they're gonna try for whyte being a ppv sell. I'm not disappointed in this fight but I do wonder why it's being made?

just a side note I guy I know who is neutral and close to the match room camp whom is convinced Whyte will beat AJ. I am not so sure I think he has improved but we are not seeing best from AJ at the moment. If Whyte Chisora happens it would be another good measure of how far Whyte has come ahead of an AJ showdown in April so in that regard I welcome it

Whyte gets hit too much for me to put him over AJ or Wilder. I can appeciate the willingness to slug it out but thats a bad plan with those 2.

Wow. I'm glad this was made. Personally I'd prefer to see Chisora vs Miller. The trash talk in this would be intense!

Back